Struggling today so hard :(

Nothing like family issues to bring your recovery to a screeching halt. Haven’t relapsed yet but I’m seriously on the edge. I got it I think. Just need to vent. We will see :(. Life. Full of curve balls.

5 Likes

Stay strong! I’m having issues today too, the weed shop is down the street from my house calling my name to help me relax, but guess what, it’s not going to help! It’s going to set you back, you going to reset that sober counter and feel like shit tomorrow

3 Likes

Your right. 100%. Thanks for reaching out. Stay strong yourself!

1 Like

I had a shit day Saturday and I caved after 66 days no drinking and had a couple shots. It’s so not worth it, it didn’t fix a damn thing. Gotta find another way, just like I do! Keep on going!

5 Likes

I know how that is but regret is a much worse pain, and when we fall, the fall is great. Come on, man!

2 Likes

Just cause your working on-sobriety doesn’t mean life is full of rainbows and unicorns. Life still happens! Don’t make it worse with regret! Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day with new outcomes!!! Stay strong brother.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from If you are struggling:

2 Likes

Bob n weave and jab, and friggin fight for your sobriety…or run like hell. I feel like I’m cage fighting today.

1 Like

Picking up isnt going to make those issues.go away.

Its going to amplify them by 100 when youre back to square one with your sobriety.

Remember why you started on this journey.

These testing times shall pass, nothing is permanent. Be strong.

2 Likes

Maybe try ameeting makes your sobriety journey a bit easier wish you well

2 Likes