Subs to quit oxy

All I can say is I have done many opiates in my life, but no WD was worse for me than Suboxone. I had to take kratom for the first week, I am not promoting kratom at all, its another opiate, but I could not hang with the sub withdrawal the first 7 days, and I guess I just figured it was the less of 2 evils. My advice is dont start subs, and I guess if you do, make it a very quick process and taper off asap. Good luck

2 Likes

I was doing a metric ton of Roxy ever day and quit ct and took 8mg subs twice a day for 5 days and wound up in a very bad place…some kind of psychosis is what the Drs called it…
I would highly recommend getting some professional help and not be buying that crap off the street.

1 Like

I am so grateful when I read this thread. There is a lot of love here for people with addiction there is also a ton of knowledge. I am also grateful that my addict mind never found pills to be thrilling. I mean absolutely no dis-respect to anyone. I am happy to be associated with all of you as a community helping each other live life the way we deserve to live life. Happy, joyous and free. God bless