Suggestion to the app makers!

How do I go about suggesting an update?
I believe in addition to days sober and money spent, the ap should also track avoided calories. I feel this could be a strong motivator in avoiding relapses for us gym-goers.

2 Likes

There is a thread called “Talking Sober Feedback” that you can post things to Robin. I know it says “talking sober” rather than “sober time” but I’m sure that Robin will take questions/suggestions for both there.

So use the search tool for Talking Sober Feedback and you should find it.

1 Like

@Starting_Over the Creators name is Robin. To shout out to anyone in a post just throw the @ symbol in front of their user name!

@Robin

Thanks for the help!

Just curious how that addition is possible, taking into consideration that different alcoholic beverages have different amount of calories :thinking:

That sounds like a good idea

I think it would need to be averaged out. I do have another app that tracks calories…but I’ll admit that I haven’t lost any weight compared to what it should be based solely on lost calories. LOL I’m thinking there has to be more than just calories involved.

1 Like

I think that has been requested before, I do hope it will be incorporated one day. In the meantime, some people have chosen to have a personal thread to be their journal. I think you can do it like a private message to yourself???

So I just tested it…and yes, you can send yourself a PM.

1 Like

It would be very difficult to add calories to Sober Time. Keep in mind that it’s not just for alcohol, but also for other substances that don’t have any calories attached to them.

For drinking, the amounts can vary wildly depending on what alcohol you drink and what it’s mixed with. Just too many variables to have an accurate total for.

4 Likes

That’s more of where i was coming from. I know I used to average close to 900 calories. It’d be neat to see all the ones I avoided over time.

You could do alil of your own simple math. Avg calories per day x days sober… Even avg calories per day x 10( every ten days) could be an easier focus and idea what your skipping out on and a smaller number to remember.

1 Like