Superbowl Sunday Post

What is everyone doing instead of drinking or getting high today?

6 Likes

Watching the big game with the wife and pets .and making ribs and riblets and sides . Just her and i and the crazy house of pets . I also packed loaded up the truck for my trip to fl for work and its then gonna be get done what i got too and work is gonna give me some time off … traveled the mid west last week for work and now the east coast to the warmth

8 Likes

Studying for my recertification exam on Tuesday! I’ll take the 49ers. Tired of seeing KC…and Taylor…and the mahomies. I will digress now

9 Likes

Only Bowl im having tonight is chicken soup lol

18 Likes

good luck with your exam Smitty! :crossed_fingers::pray:

4 Likes

watching the game with my dad rooting for the niners!

6 Likes

Just got the DirectTV dish installed and ready for the game!!! What channel is it on again?

5 Likes

I will be cooking a bunch of delicious food for my husband and myself. Banana bread, black bean and quinoa bake, meatballs, and 15 bean soup with buttermilk biscuits. No booze needed today.

7 Likes

Working a 16 hour shift :roll_eyes:. Keeping busy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m on a 16 hour shift too. But we just got done everything we needed to, so barring any emergencies we’ll be watching the game inside the work truck :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I’m currently watching the Puppy Bowl and mentally adopting every little fellow on the field. Basically I’m in it for the food, the ads and the puppies.

5 Likes

Ordering pizza and watching the game with my doggos and hubs
Go Taylor’s BF :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

What is the puppy bowl?!?! I’d much rather watch that :joy:

2 Likes

It just ended. They put a bunch of rescue puppies on a tiny field with a lot of toys and fake call a football game. There are puppies dressed like cheerleaders and two “teams” based on the color of their kerchiefs. Basically an hour of watching puppies interact.

3 Likes

Omg! That sounds like the best show ever! I’m gonna google it and see if someone put it on youtube

2 Likes

Working in a lab at a mine. Go Niners :grin:

7 Likes

Watching with my hubby and kids. My almost thirteen year old daughter is watching TikTok’s right next to me… :roll_eyes: … my husband reluctantly chose what he calls the “lesser of two evils” and is going for the Niners… my son is talking shit bc don’t all 16 year olds… I’m just sitting here enjoying it all :black_heart: #FamilyTimeIsMyFavoriteTime

4 Likes

Niiice. Nothing like making some cash while watching the game lol :laughing:
Everyone is busy except me :sweat_smile: I’m currently dispatching so I get to watch the game alone, while my workers are with patients. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Got sub sandwiches, chips and sparkling waters. Fired up the projector and ready to watch KC win!

9 Likes

I’m home with my son, so it’s a Peppa Pig marathon!

3 Likes