Surprise! Alcohol! FUCK

Okay FUCK YOU costco by my house!!! I live in a state where you can’t buy alcohol anywhere. You either go to a liquor store or a store that holds a license which there can only be two of per person or entity.

Any way so the Costco by my house had a liquor store that was right next to it and you could reach by the same entrance but it was like any other liquor store where you have to walk into it. So I am shopping doing my normal thing and turn a corner and boom! Alcohol!!! Fuck where did all this come from!!! Now I can’t buy my coffee without seeing beer in the next aisle or wine by the meat section.

So all this to say FUCK YOU Costco by my house. I now have to go to a further Costco so I am not tempted!

4 Likes

Lol do you live in New Jersey??? Cuz that’s what it was like there!! I’m in Arizona and the temptation is everywhere! I hate it! I was alone in my car driving past a circle k and I stuck my tongue out at it!!!

3 Likes

No Colorado but it sucks right!

2 Likes

But…but…but… you dont wanna celebrate with that ten bux? Hahaha …anyway…when you wake up tomorrow your body will bless ya with energy to go another day…

3 Likes

Just don’t buy it. Bring a trusted friend with you and ask them not to let you.

Don’t feel bad if you cave one day, just dust yourself off. You need to be able to look your enemy in the face and have no feeling.

It’s not the booze, it’s you.

2 Likes

Ugh I’m in Jersey and my Wegman’s has this EXACT set up. Of course the entrance is right next to the seltzer aisle so it’s impossible to avoid. Annoys the sh*t out of me. I went down it today though for the first time in forever and can happily report I managed fine :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep im in Az too and their is a bar on every corner

3 Likes

Our grocery store is suddenly have beer displayed in random locations around the store. Like by the cookies. I don’t like it.

I know that right now its temporary. My brain will start to play tricks on me that it’ll be okay one day to drink. It won’t be. I never want another drop of that crap. So every time I see alcohol my stomach churns and I feel sick. Right now I’ve been CRAVING Cheetos I’ll take the Cheetos over the alcohol any day!!! And proceed to run past the alcohol and out the door!!!

2 Likes

I was in Denver for Christmas and couldn’t believe that there was a liquor store inside Target. C"mon…Target??

1 Like

Lol… I’m in Arizona also!

1 Like

Same here. Hot state of AZ

2 Likes

I’m in Williams near the beautiful south rim! But I work on the north rim during the season!!!

1 Like

Park Meadows? Lol! I had the same experience. Stopped dead in my tracks. I left my buggy and walked out.

1 Like

Im in phoenix rather be where your at. Headed to flag in thr am

2 Likes

Cool! I actually just went to flag for a meeting, they’re everywhere!

1 Like

Here in the Netherlands you can buy beer ore wine in every supermarket and fuel station. Stronger alcohol you can buy in the liquerstore and bars. So temptations everywere.

2 Likes

I am in San tan valley lol

I’m in FL and its everywhere. You can buy beer/wine at any gas station or convenience store - also 2-3 liquor stores within a mile or two from my home… there is one convenience store within a short walk from my house - that is always way too easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crazy have friends that live out their

1 Like