Sweet corn on pizza 🍕

Id definitely eat it. My favorite pizza is pineapple and onion though lol

8 Likes

I’m from the US and never heard of corn on pizza. There’s not a pizza place around me that has corn on hand. If I was to order it, which I wouldn’t, they’d probably look at me like I’ve lost my mind. Maybe next time I get pizza, I’ll ask to see their reaction. :joy:

5 Likes

NO!!! Haha. Being from Chicago (best pizza) I yhink thats actually against the law here lol.

5 Likes

What??? Ewww! No way!

3 Likes

As a German living in the UK I’ve to say I’m used to seeing it on every pizza menu now. But I can’t remember if I ever seen sweetcorn on a pizza menu in Germany :thinking:
I’m indifferent to sweetcorn on pizza, probably got used to it through prolonged exposure :pizza:

But there is a pizza place in the next town that puts asparagus tips on. Now that was unexpected :astonished:
:squid:

6 Likes

Sounds like Taco pizza to me. We have it over here as well.

Here in Sweden we also have pizza with pineapple, banana, or Kebab with French fries,Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.

You can basically mix how you want.
I usually have tuna and pineapple on mine. Or chicken,banana, pineapple and kebab sauce :laughing:

8 Likes

Here where I live in Germany I have seen it multiple times. Especially on veggie only pizzas.

6 Likes

So do you have sweetcorn in sandwiches in the US? It is one of our options in subway for example at the salad section

5 Likes

Not that I’ve ever seen. We really use corn as a side veggie. Some people put it in stews, but I think that’s all I can think of

3 Likes

Oh wow, learn something new every day! We have it in salads too. Having said all this, I didn’t even try it until mid teens as neither parent liked it so just wasn’t given it.

2 Likes

Always corn on pizza :blush:

5 Likes

This is why our country stays so healthy :joy:

4 Likes

Fav pizza I had in Germany involved corn and tuna - it was delicious :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think that corn is considered more of a vegetable around here than a grain and is treated as such. Wherever you can put veggies in a meal - side, salad, topping, sandwich, etc - you can put corn too. It usually is not treated like other starches - poatoes, pasta, rice, etc.

4 Likes

I’d eat anything if they put it on pizza.

6 Likes

Thanks guys for this discussion :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: @Jasty2 priyatel you were right and i was wrong :smile::grin:

3 Likes

Well you know I don’t like to say I told you so, but…

4 Likes

gmg7s5bBQzlN6

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hey Joe. Best daddy man, but wrong about two things I’ve noticed since knowing you:

Sweetcorn on pizza
The right and wrong side of the road

:wink::joy::joy::joy:

Oh, 3:

Soccer

4 Likes

Alright I’ll give you 2 out of 3. I’m not calling it football. :grin:

3 Likes