Sweet corn on pizza 🍕

Hello :hugs:
I have a question for all you great people.
Like the game we have asked 100 people :grin:
Does anybody ( especially from the States) has ate sweet corn on top of pizza? Like the photo below :grin:

19 Likes

You know in order for me to be wrong it has to be someone from the states. :grin:

4 Likes

Im from UK but I always have sweetcorn with a seafood pizza (my fave pizza).

6 Likes

The first time I went to see my family in Ireland (that I was old enough to have memories of, so 7 or 8) my Granny went to get us a pizza. I was thrilled.

Til she came back and there was freakin corn on it.

Totally unheard of til then. An abomination!

8 Likes

Oh hell no!!! You’d never catch manz eating pizza with corn on it :nauseated_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just kidding, but nah I’ve never tried that before. Is it good? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love sweetcorn on pizza (am UK though). Don’t think I would have liked it age 7 though!

4 Likes

Sweetcorn AND pineapple, for the win.

9 Likes

Yes!! My order in my 20s was always pineapple, sweetcorn and red onion. It only isn’t now as noone else would share with me :grin:

5 Likes

Isn’t that the exact reason to still have it as your order??

6 Likes

Haha, you are right. I always felt a bit greedy having a whole pizza and went with the easy option. Next time I am having a whole one to myself! These things are important!

6 Likes

I do pineapple and sweetcorn on my pizza, together, separate with other ingredients it’s so tasty :yum:

6 Likes

Straight to pizza jail!

7 Likes

Nope. If someone served it to me on GF crust, I’d eat it - then tell you if I’d eat it again. :corn: :corn: :corn:

4 Likes

I know you are asleep, and it’s still early in the vote, but it’s not looking good for you my priyatelka :grin:.
The Americans are siding with me. :rofl:

5 Likes

This :point_up:. You all belong in pizza jail!!! :triumph:

3 Likes

What in the cornhole-hell is this?

Corn is great, but not on a pizza.
Imagine a corn and pineapple pizza?
:face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Never seen it till today, on here, and I don’t think I wanna ever see it entering into my gastrointestinal tract.
To me sounds like fish tacos, they just don’t jive in my brain as something tasty.

5 Likes

I’m from the states and have had it on a taco style pizza. It was alright and I typically get veggie pizza so it wasn’t out of the norm for me.

5 Likes

I never have but I wouldn’t be against trying it :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes
  1. Never heard of it 2. Would mayyyyybe try it but my go to is pepperoni pizza and that just isnt right
4 Likes