Sweet Tooth?!?!

Yep, super common to have sugar craving. I am having them as well on day 12. I bought the cookie dough that doesn’t require eggs and yes, I plan to mix it up and eat it. No shame in my raw cookie dough game!

2 Likes

I am going to make healthy tumeric milk with cacao powder and make it my go to. if its actually good I will share the recipe:-)

3 Likes

A sweet tooth? Hell yes, I’ve got 28 of them! Molars came out when I was 17… life would suck immensely if peanut brittle was banished.

1 Like

I wish I had cookies in! I have chocolate digestives… I’m gonna go and get some now with milk! God I love chocolate now I’m sober! That an ice cream :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Omg, yes! I’m 1.5yrs sober now, and it’s like I’ve just swapped out alcohol for chocolate! lol
I’m trying my best to curb this new sugary habit as unfortunately I binge eat it (I know when I should stop, but I don’t… it tastes so good and I just keep eating and eating and then I feel physically sick :confounded:) I would love to learn balance and moderation when it comes to my sweet tooth, but tbh, I haven’t yet as hard as I try. Thankfully I don’t eat/like lollies or soft-drinks etc. it’s just chocolate :chocolate_bar: I love chocolate cookies, chocolate biscuits, chocolate bars, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake!!! Yum.

4 Likes

Actually, that’s a good observation for me too. I have almost zero interest in most sugary things, except chocolate (in a big way), since getting sober. Funny cuz I loved stuff like skittles as a kid.

Huh. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Not sure if you were REALLY asking but now an excuse to again share pictures of cookies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Cookie Crisp?

1 Like

In order to not binge on all the unhealthy chocolate I made a healthy version and its actually really good.
macadamia nut milk
turmeric
maple syrup
cacao powder
cacao nibs on top to just give me more chocolate.

5 Likes

OMG. Quit drinking and smoking 39 days ago and I can’t stop eating gummy bears; bags of them!

3 Likes

Yes…But what kind of gummy bears…thats the most important question?

1 Like

Now I need some sweets I like a peanut roll or Mars bar

1 Like

@dalex77 whats the 1st flavor!!

LOL… I was also thinking rocky road! So delish! followed strawberry!!

1 Like

I can’t get enough of chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter (Reese’s, MM’s) and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I’m eating healthy in between to see if it helps with other unhealthyemptycaloriecravings :pancakes::fries::doughnut::cookie::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut::doughnut: And I cant tell if its working just yet :sweat_smile::joy: Going to indulge as long as it helps :ok_hand:

2 Likes

yesss. I look forward to this organized event!

The only kind - Haribo😂

I myself can’t get enough ice cream! For the moment I am using it as a reward for my abstinence . Plus-never have I woke up with an ice cream hangover😀

1 Like

Mmmmmm forbidden donut

1 Like

Delish! Mmm with a coffee and morning is set!