Taking for granted just got kicked out of the window

It’s been 16 day’s off the horrible drink. It’s so stupid how we can take this amazing new booze free feeling for granted.

Mornings are now Incredible, joyful and exciting, exciting for the rest of the day.

BUT I had to have a wee word with myself - Remember it’s not always been this good!!

The Sober Life is Beautiful

3 Likes

I’m glad your at a place to enjoy soberity,I also really enjoy my mornings now I appreciate not feeling like shit waiting for my kids to get off to school so I can go get high ,o don’t miss it at all I’m collecting my 90 day keyring at n.a Tonight can I ask what you do to work on yourself and your soberity.

1 Like

Hi Lilemm

I listen to a lot of Tony Robbins, I try and get in an hour of him everyday. He has one bit of advice that I really find powerful. It’s to take 20 minutes a day to yourself and think of 3 things that you are very thankful for.

I also spend as much time on here as I can. I’m very greatfull to here, my family and friends that are supporting my new journey.

P.S my wee boy Dylan who is 11, is so enjoying his new daddy :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Well done on the 90; days " AMAZING’ and I’m sure you will look at that keyring everytime that you open a door.

1 Like