Talking Sober Turns 1!

So, a few hours ago I got the “Anniversary” badge. Since I was the first user on here, it means that Talking Sober is now 1 year old!

We’ve grown from a small, quiet group to a huge and vibrant community - all in just a year.
We have about 7 thousand registered users, 100 thousands posts and 200 thousand likes.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this. Everyone on here has helped or been helped by this community, and that’s something I think is truly wonderful.

I’m sure there will be many more :smile:

51 Likes

:gift::balloon::sparkles::tada::birthday:

4 Likes

Thank you for creating it and keeping it going, it has been a huge help to me and I am humbled by the love and care displayed by the wonderful people on here.

3 Likes

Birthday cake time:

5 Likes

This app is just what I needed!! It’s been the perfect addition to my recovery…thank you thank you thank you for creating it!!

3 Likes

Uh, Talking Sober’s birthday?

1 Like

I feel Jesus in this chilies tonight?

6 Likes

That’s what I read too?? I mean I like Chillie’s as much as the next guy but…

2 Likes

This is the start of why Pam gets banned! :joy_cat:

1 Like

This app literally has saved my life and brought life long friends/sisters to me. Thank you @Robin!!

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your work, you have not created an app, you have created a family, a shelter and lots of help for many people … thanks @Robin.

Muchas gracias por tu trabajo, no has creado una app, has creado una familia, un refugio y muchisima ayuda para mucha gente…gracias Robin

5 Likes

Fantastic app. It has helped me massively. As have all of you members. Happy 1st birthday Talking sober @Robin . Huge congrats :grin::gift::balloon::tada::sunflower:

3 Likes

Hahah…wow…Space Cadet Bre at your service

2 Likes

Lol, no worries! :smile:

1 Like

Awesome!Didnt realize it was that new!

1 Like

Lol thanks, I almost explained, but then stopped. I thought it was funnier that no one got it. Haha ah well.

3 Likes

I clearly did not watch that show frequently enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Life long friends!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Yup, you’re stuck with me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you @Robin for the gift of community, support, inspiration, and hope. No matter what differences we all may have, we’re all united in spirit when it comes to overpowering our addictions. Thank you for giving us the ability to give and receive support and encouragement right at our fingertips.

This app has given me more than support, its given me friendships, teachers, a sense of community, and a unicorn horn. :wink: All of my thanks Robin and congratulations on this milestone!

7 Likes