Tattoo inspiration 🙏

Its not long until i reach my 1 year sober …ive always wanted a tattoo but never could as from the age of 18 ive had severe psoriasis…but now at 43 im on an injection that has cleared it :blush: so for my 1 year i want to get a tattoo…because the people on this site have been a massive part of my recovery so far i would really like your ideas so that it makes you all part of it if that makes sense, i do want it to be about sobriety or a great sobriety quote or some kind of symbol …id love your ideas pretty please :pray:

8 Likes

yeah, how could this go wrong?

I get a tatt every year on my day to comemorate it. they are all different and just to do w me.

how about ODAAT and somthing that could symbolise change like a wave or a seedling?

anyway, it’s going to be awesome, you’ll love it.

4 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

Im looking forward to getting one as i thought id never be able to…i like the numerals thank you @SobrietyForMe, i like lotus flowers aswell but theyre quite common now i guess…i dont know what it is about ODAAT i understand the phrase but for some reason im not keen on it as i feel like in a way it feels like it diminishes the length of time youve been sober if that makes any sense at all

2 Likes

then whatever you do, don’t get it tattooed! :rofl:

have a look around on istagram for styles, artists and motives that you might like, see what’s out there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing: agreed. Yes ive been looking around just thought id ask for ideas on here as itd be nice for my sober fam to be part of it, dont rekon id be sober without u all

1 Like

aye true. I hope some more ideas come along! sure they will. @anon53116147 what sais our resident artist?

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hell if you like lotuses get a lotus. Maybe add some water and a rainbow symbolizing the peace and beauty after a storm??

2 Likes

I’ve just got a new one :point_up:

Got a sobriety one which I’ll find a pic of

5 Likes

The pain is on the left - the hope moves towards the right

12 Likes

I love that! Tells a full story…

1 Like

Thats a lush idea, thank you :blush:

1 Like

I went looking for google for ideas :joy: I really like this one

I found it on the pinterest page

2 Likes

Thats gorgeous!!x

2 Likes

I quite like this, says it all really…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh that incorporates it all!

1 Like

It does, i love it :heart:

So exciting :raised_hands: 1 year and 1st tat! I know youve always wanted a lotus and i do think a lotus should be a part of your design

I do like @Cjp idea. You could also have your sober date underneath.

So many cool ideas online - ill start searching for you too.:wink:

1 Like