Tattoo inspiration 🙏

Some cool tatts here…i still havent had a tattoo yet as i havent been able to afford one :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I had the serenity prayer inked. I’ve also got the spiritual sign for breathe with the lotus flower co operated into it!! Well done to you and enjoy looking at ideas for your 1st tattoo hun :ok_hand::v:

7 Likes

Thats really beautiful, i havent been able to afford yet but its high up on the bucket list :blush: thank you for sharing :heart:

2 Likes

Maybe I am a classic one or too religious but I like the tattoos about Jesus.

2 Likes

Everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want, i respect that wholeheartedly. For me … i believe in a higher power but not in a Christian sense…more like a force than a person type God, i believe that force is also within all of us…in our concience xx

1 Like

@Starlight14 thanks for your comment.yes I try to respect others as much as I can. Your thread is very interesting

1 Like

Thank you Thomas, yes it is ive had some great feedback and alot of food for thought for my first Tatt :blush:xx

1 Like

I’ve always been fascinated with the Ancient Egyptian culture and beliefs so my newest addition was the Scarab Beetle - the Ancient Egyptians believed they symbolised rebirth and ressurection

7 Likes

Wow thats beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Just waiting to get more haha

3 Likes

Still working on my sleeve but tattoos are so expensive… I need to win a small lottery I think.

I am putting a memorial on my arm representing my parents and now I have to incorporate a portion in memory of my brother :disappointed:

4 Likes