Tears on my life

It’s a really hard day I’m fighting hard today do I need to stay right course I do but will I do so it’s so hard to fight this I’m doing it alone it doesn’t help I’m going through this heartbreak on top of fighting my addiction I sit inside a house alone every day with no power no water just want to go home I want to be surrounded by people who love me and care

7 Likes

Welcome Damien! Doing it alone rarely ever works. Have you considered going to NA or AA meetings? I have issues with both alcohol and drugs but I found AA works better for me. Can you go home and be surrounded by family? I get strength from being around my supportive family.

2 Likes

I hear you bud, sometimes life is very difficult, but this is where you need to accept that life can’t always be easy. I think if you reach out more in here and communicate with others it’s a starting point, but don’t do it alone, it’s a hard road and you deserve all the love and support you want and need, so surround yourself with people who care about you. Shoot me a message if you just need someone to talk to all of us are here for you :metal:

2 Likes

Keep reaching out and reading on here. Sorry you are feeling down.