And there is nothing wrong with being middle aged lol

2 Likes

Do WWII Jokes cross the Line?

1 Like

This is one from my 8 y/o
What did the ocean say to the beach?
Nothing it just waved

4 Likes

Warning, this joke may be over the line.
If you are not into offensive jokes, don’t click the joke

Click here for joke

How did Hitler die?

Click here for answer

He had a heart attack when he saw the gas bill

3 Likes

I don’t know if this will make you laugh or not, but it was kinda funny to me. I’m a sex addict right, so yesterday I heard of this search engine that is supposed to be safer for sex addicts than google (because it blocks certain word searches and images). The name of it is called “SwissCows.” So, I blocked all my devices access to google. Then, I went to the website “SwissCow.” to download this new search engine. Instantly, my phone was taken over by malware and my phone had all kind of problems, like it was being taken over. (I didn’t realize that I forgot to add the “s” on the end of cows). So, then I had to get out of this crazy phone situation and delete all this stuff, and go to the correct “SwissCows.” I wound up having to call support to help me with fixing all this, and all together it took me about 2 hours to do all of this. Then, after all that craziness, I realized that everything I do (apps, gmail, and many other things) are directly connected to Google. So in the end (3 hours later) I was back to square one with my usual Google. But (I try to stay positive), at least I learned a good bit about search engines, web browsers, and the internet yesterday. Man, addiction can be annoying some times! The sacrifices we make…they say sex addiction is like being a crackhead with the pipe attached to your body. Ya gotta love it! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Slightly distasteful yet… What did Kermit the Frog say at Jim Henson’s funeral? … answer: nothing

4 Likes

Ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a drink, the bartender says “sorry fella, we don’t serve food here”

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.

4 Likes

What is the LEAST spoken language in the world??
Sign language.

3 Likes

If I post about old, dry grapes, would that be raisin awareness? Please don’t wine about it.

4 Likes

Gotta tell my kids that one! :joy::+1::+1:

1 Like

Mountains aren’t just funny, they’re hill areas.

5 Likes

What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing … It just waved. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

My kids’ favourite.

4 Likes

How come grass (not weed btw) is good for eyesight?

Ever seen a cow wearing spectacles?
:joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

So, your on the back of a zebra and you have an elephant on your left and a giraffe on your right, and behind you is a lion. What do you do?

… get your drunk ass off the carousel !

6 Likes

What’s the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman?
You can unscrew a light bulb.

3 Likes

What’s Super Mario’s favorite thing to wear?

Denim, Denim, Denim

4 Likes

I think I’m broken. I am a gaming addict, I’ve played a lot of super mario bros, yet I don’t get it lol