Ten days sober

Hello everyone today makes 10 days sober and I’m so proud of myself things are improving my health is good I’m saving money and everything is working out in my favor…

12 Likes

Good work!

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Congratulations on 10 days that’s awesome keep up the good work stay strong and take it one day at a time

1 Like

Great job :muscle::heart:

1 Like

Awesome milestone, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Double digits is huge! Congrats!
Keep that positive attitude.

1 Like

Congratulations on your ten days sober Deszzi.
Good for you.
:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yay! Keep adding those days up. You are halfway to two weeks!

1 Like

Thank you everyone sorry I was at work so I couldn’t respond so I decided to just do one post and I’m so proud of myself I hardly get any cravings and I’ve been working out & creating healthier habits … and I’m so grateful for all of your support, my family support , and my boyfriend support. It really makes this process of what I’m trying to accomplish so much easier. So I’ll try my best to give y’all more updates thank you so much for all the kind words it really means a lot.
The only thing that I have troubles with is I’ve been having crazy nightmares but when I wake up I just tell myself that everything is going to be OK and it’ll all be worth it in the end. I’m just so happy with this new journey that I’m on.

2 Likes

Your doing really well, I hope the nightmares subside but aprt from that you seem very positive and already seeing benefits of being sober. Congrats x

1 Like

Thank you I just try to take it one day at a time.

1 Like

Congrats! This is a great milestone. Keep it up!

1 Like