TGIF! Weekend plans?

Oh how I wish you lived near me. I have a retaining wall that has slipped and needs repair! :slight_smile: I love it when people are handy!

1 Like

And then Sunday I spin it the other way.

7 Likes

I think Wisconsin may be a little far from Montana… just a little. Whelp, coffee consumed, it’s 7am, time to get to work!

Figured you were somewhere out west when you mentioned bear hunting. We have bear here yet they are little buggers. Enjoy your day!!! Gotta say, though, I am rooting for the bear! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh I’ll probably just be scouting and glassing for them. Im selective and let the little ones go. If I don’t set one worth going for, there is always next year season.

2 Likes

If you want to join Saturday there is a Zoom gathering of folks from Talking Sober - casual conversation, some people just listen, some share, it’s a nice gathering to connect - the link is here:
Zoom meeting? Saturdays - see original post for link and times

2 Likes

That actually sounds like a fantastic idea! I will have to download Zoom. I guess that would suggest I would have to actually shower on Saturday! Haha! My to-do list just keeps growing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just downloaded the Zoom app and signed up. Thanks for the heads-up! I may PM you to figure out how to attend since it is my first time using the app. Would that be okay?

I swear it gets tougher tougher to live in MI every year, seems like the weather gets worse and worse lol. Snow on the ground in the UP this morning

It’s been so terrible! I’m in the suburbs northwest of Detroit and we have flurries right now. It’s MAY. :tired_face: I would be devastated to see snow on the ground this morning. My husband and I keep talking about moving somewhere south or southwest but he works for one of the big three and actually loves his job.

1 Like

I’ll be watching the new season of Dead to Me :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I work for a mine that produces iron ore for the big three… tough to replace jobs like those. Oh well lol

We ordered a computer that’s supposedly coming in today so I’m sure we’ll be setting that up and messing around with that for a while. I’ve never actually owned one so I’m excited to see what we can do with it.

2 Likes

Oh definitely!

Wow ik that’s hard. I bet u will feel accomplished! It’s going to be 75 degrees here this weekend.

1 Like

That’s super cool. U guys hv fun w it!!

1 Like

Such a good show! I’m pumped about it!

1 Like

Getting my nails done w a friend and having dinner take out w my son for mothers day!

1 Like

Me too! I re-watched Season 1 this week. Now I’m ready to binge watch Season 2 this weekend :joy:

1 Like

Nice, ill have to check them out for something different

1 Like