The beach is my therapy

So I went to the beach today but didnt go too far in the water since there were shark watches. Being at the beach is the best type of therapy for me. Its so relaxing too and I ended up finishing a book too. (I’m a huge book nerd LOL) and the beach is only a few minutes away from the hotel room which is amazing.
Feeling pretty good so far today. 2 days clean! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I love the beach too. It gives back so much energy and peace. :heart:

2 Likes

Shark! :frowning:
When you get home maybe get a fish tank for your bedroom and a small desktop water fountain, and some soothing beachy colours :blush:

3 Likes

The beach is great! I at least, see the beach most days. Went with my son for a few hours yesterday. Also, got to read a bit. I used to live in NJ, and the beach didn’t happen very often, but here in Fl, I’m a 10-15 minute drive to the beach. I always feel so lucky to live here. I never realized things like this when I drank. I’m just over 14 months sober. :heart::beach_umbrella::shell: Enjoy the sun, sand and ocean!!

4 Likes

Yeah. I have a fish tank in my room and the walls are blue so its really calming in my room

1 Like

I loved that beach when I lived in Jacksonville

1 Like

The beach is a great place to meditate and get centered.

2 Likes

@goBlue24 where is @Kaeo? I thought for sure he would have 20 comments on this post by now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

One word: sharks
:rofl:

Exactly lol

No, no sharks for our bro😎

1 Like

And goblue isn’t replying cuz hes at the gym :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Nah your heads really gonna explode, I was napping taking a rest day :exploding_head:.

2 Likes

Here I am at the beach :palm_tree:

7 Likes

Sorry I was surfing getting my therapy onand meditation

4 Likes

Hawaiian Monk Seal was jus sunning when I got out of the water

6 Likes

Why is it ok for a monk seal to be chunky and lazy but when it’s me it’s like, “do you really need that second pork chop?!” :wink::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

We all need that second pork chop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love you so damn much big cat

1 Like

Nice, If anyone knows beach therapy its you

2 Likes