The beginning to the rest of my beautiful life

@christallll_is_herrrrrr is my new tiktok page where i stay connected with new positive people. Please dont hesitate to reach out and have fun together.

Today i come to you posting my VERY FIRST “JOURNAL” entry. This is only possible bc i finally had enough of being the victim 2 my addiction and finally wanted 2 survive.

I HAVE BEEN CLEAN 8 DAYS 14 hours and 31 mins.

This may not seem like much but this is amazing for me since I traveled down the wrong path for over 10 years.

9 Likes

Hey Christle – It most definitely is a huge deal and totally amazing! Starting on the path to sobriety and then making your 1 week milestone is very impressive. Besides journaling, what else are you doing to help you stay clean?
Are you actively attending in person or online meetings, are you seeking a sponsor, are you changing up your daily routine to avoid triggers, are you picking up activities/hobbies to help distract you when urges hit. The want to quit can be strong but we all need our other tools and support to keep us on our right path!
Thank you for posting here and welcome to the community - this is an amazing place for lots of advice / support and a great distraction. Do keep checking in here regularly
:hugs:

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome, i completely understand i was a slave to my addiction for over 20 years and today i celebrated 120 days clean and sober and im in such a good place and will NOT look back… im working on getn my peer support certification and looking forward to helping the addicts who still suffer and any1 who needs help or just a friend who understands and listens, that is one of the best things that keeps me sober cuz i know that i can help so much and it inspires me… thank u for sharing and if u ever need to talk im here… have a blessed day…

3 Likes

This is terrific. Way to go’

1 Like

Congrats on sobriety!

1 Like

Ty so much!! And congrats​:clap: i can not wait until i have 120 days clean. Hell even 30 days! It just feels so good so do something better with my life and time :timer_clock:

Stay blessed and I’m always a message away :heart:

1 Like

Ty never thought it could happen

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes