The blessings of recovery are real!🥰

I just got back from Amazing date! This man who heard my story, accepted me, and still wants to help me through my journey just took me to this pumpkin patch with amazing pumpkin displays and it was so much fun. I never knew what it was like to be treated this good nor did I think I deserved it. Recovery has blessed my life in so many ways. My family is closer than ever even through my parents divorce and I’m finally over 90 pounds!! I’m aware of my surroundings and I’m getting back in school and I have so many job opportunities! I just can’t believe that my life has gotten this good.

9 Likes

Good for you Eden, so happy for you.
Recovery is a wonderful thing. Many many blessings. And eventually we find out we are worth it.
God Bless.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Awe this is lovely to read. I just have a question did you lose alot of weight during your addiction? As im now in process of trying to gain some weight!

1 Like

Yeah I was 80 pounds and I was so frail and weak. I still have to force myself to eat and eat healthy I’ve struggled with eating disorders my whole life, but I’m really getting better and therapy, meetings, and just having support and confidence really helps. Who knew self care has that much of an affect❤️

2 Likes

Happy for you Eden! You deserve it all and more! Keep getting after it, and always watch out for yourself! Happy Halloween! :ghost::jack_o_lantern::japanese_ogre::heart:

1 Like