The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I need this!!

1 Like

Terrible journey into work today thanks to trees down, roads closed etc. Really enjoying this first work coffee of the day :blush:

9 Likes

This is the way I’m rolling today. Uni Cafe coffee

10 Likes

Christmas Eve tea……just because it tastes so good.

13 Likes

I love my mug collection and this thread! Your mugs are awesome :star_struck: I still need a bit to catch up but here are some of my favourite mugs :blush:

16 Likes

What is in Christmas eve tea? I was in bed last night and thinking about this tea :rofl:

Staying warm with my big cup of coffee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart: will definitely need to refill a few times today

10 Likes

This mug has zero significance to me.It was SWAG for my boss and I was like, “This mug is perfect! Perfect size, perfect shape, perfect in my hand.” So, she gave it to me, 18 years ago.

12 Likes

Just for sh*ts and grins, I looked them up, apparently permanently closed. Perhaps they should have hired an editor for the SWAG. I never even noticed the punctuation before. Wonder where those dudes are now…

I have been quietly admiring all of the mugs on here ( as I also love mugs) but THIS is my favorite! I love Hocus Pocus!

1 Like

All the Zoom for the last two weeks. There just isn’t enough coffee.

8 Likes

Love it! I’m so sad to think this thread is dying down :pensive:

1 Like

My jam mug. It’s a mug with a raspberry jalapeño jam label on it… not sure why haha

11 Likes

Oooh I like it! :joy: spicy and sweet I guess? :relaxed:

1 Like

Another mason jar mug. Reading a new book while enjoying my coffee today.

11 Likes

Honestly, Raspberry Jalapeño jam sounds marvelous!

1 Like

15 Likes

It will be around though so as new peeps come on we will get to see cups from all

2 Likes

I love that! :black_heart:

The mug is :heart_eyes::clap:t3: