The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

OMG My Little Pony! The OGs! I used to have so many ponies when I was little. :laughing: I love it.

1 Like

Happy Friday :black_heart::black_heart:

13 Likes

Happy Friday, have a beautiful day :white_heart:

17 Likes

Day 5 girl :black_heart: hope your day is amazing!

1 Like

Day 5 :heart: We got this :slightly_smiling_face: talk to you on day 6 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely :black_heart::relaxed:

Me too!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My tea mug.

20 Likes

I love cat mugs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mug my mum gifted me about 10 years ago
Happy Saturday yall!

16 Likes

Happy Saturday :black_heart:

One of the things I am learning is how to be kind to myself. Allowing myself to comfort what needs to be comforted. Yes, support is so important and a must but your biggest supporter is always going to be you. We can only give what we have so it’s so important to make sure we have enough :black_heart:

17 Likes

Love this post, so true.

1 Like

Thank you :black_heart:

Am I allowed to contribute an evening mug? This is my new nightly ritual, to replace the wine.

16 Likes

Yes yes yes! Any mugs are welcomed here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am going to look into having a nightly tea routine soon and would love some suggestions :black_heart:

3 Likes

It is so satisfying, something I never did as don’t drink standard tea. Never really got the whole British “put the kettle on” desperation. Really enjoying this though, feels like nightly self care. The one I am drinking now is pukka tea - chamomile, vanilla and manuka honey. It is so lovely! And then later I will have a Clipper tea called Snore and Peace to send me to bed. Love peppermint too, but drink that more in the day.

2 Likes

I am absolutely the same haha I have really only drank tea when I was sick but feel like it’s something I would love to start. I am going to put those down as something to try! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yesss evening tea is such a good way to wind down! Lavender chamomile, lemon ginger, and rooibos are my favorites. I’ve started doing mostly loose leaf and treating it as a slow self care ritual taking the time to measure out the tea and fill a tea ball.

3 Likes

Ooh I love that! I think I will need to work my way up to that point but I am so ready to do some nightly self care and I think hot tea would be amazing! Adding those to my list as well :relaxed:

1 Like

I have a teapot for loose leaf tea and so far have only been using it for peppermint. I love the ritual of it. You have inspired me to look into other types for my evening ritual.

1 Like