The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

My morning start with a hot cup of water with lemon wedges, cayenne, cinnamon and raw honey. Then, coffee :coffee:

17 Likes

Love it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like this one. But it’s not 12 ounces. I got 4 of them I don’t use, but I think they’re too pretty to give away. The artist made them in blue too. But, everything I love is blue. I tried to be different. I think it worked this time.

Got the half gloves because my hands are always so cold in the morning.
Just for today :pray::heart:

14 Likes

I love the colors of this one! And I can’t do anything under 15oz haha

1 Like

New mug day! :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

Yay for new mugs!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am going to get some new ones as well :black_heart:

1 Like

I am in love with it!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I LOVE this mug :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@anon42928441 @JennyH It is seriously my new favorite mug! The shop is Lost Petal Pottery.

A friend of mine shared on Instagram last week when the shop was doing a giveaway with one that had a frog witch on it! So stinking cute.

And the shop just happened to be dropping new mugs for sale that night and I can’t even believe I snagged one. They all sold out within about 20 minutes

7 Likes

Oh man!! I would totally order some if I could! :heart_eyes: I’m going to need to do look at their website!

Amazing, love that frog too! :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: oh geez!

1 Like

This mug is my fave for how homey it feels. It’s just the right shape and pattern. (Also - I love the imperfection on this mug, the discolouration on the side [you can see it here]. Makes me feel connected to it! :joy: Perfectly imperfect :innocent:)

20 Likes

For this is how I roll. Thanks are full for a daily coffee or 3 (before 2pm only). Rest of the time it’s herbal tea, or decaf. :sun_with_face:

18 Likes

I love the green :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This might be my favorite one on the thread yet!

3 Likes

I think I have finally reached the end of all of my mugs :weary: but that just means I need to get new ones :relaxed: Happy Wednesday everyone! :black_heart::coffee:

16 Likes

My coffee for today! :black_heart::black_heart:

10 Likes