The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

My coffee for today.

Someone did some great marketing, packaging and naming and sold me 2 bags of this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Kenya, Ethiopian, Peruvian blend. It was really good. Not the strongest roast I usually love but very very good.
:pray::heart:

10 Likes

Ooooh I would buy it just for the bag! :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: pretty!

2 Likes

That’s me toooooo :joy:

2 Likes

I found a mug in the back of the cupboard. I got this in Florida while visiting my aunts

10 Likes

Still no coffee mat?

1 Like

Sadly, still no mat. Honestly I forgot about it :joy:

1 Like

Love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good morning. All these posts make me want to go out and buy more coffee mugs :rofl:

4 Likes

Me too! Haha I just ran out and need to find new ones :joy:

2 Likes

You ain’t alone :joy::joy:

2 Likes

My wolf mug :smiley:

14 Likes

I love wolves!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s Sunday…I’ll get around to things.

16 Likes

@Dazercat

I can’t believe you missed this!

2 Likes

I love it. :heart_eyes_cat: I need to tag @Olivia in on this. Cat butts are our thing :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I want one of these :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

This mug actually made me cry when I received it. A lot of times people don’t see how much teachers do for their students and how much time and effort we put into each and everyone of them. Being a pre-k teacher has been one of the most rewarding things I have done in my life and it’s so nice to have that appreciation once in a while :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happy Sunday :black_heart:

13 Likes

No cool mug to share but this is my current mood :smiley:

12 Likes

About to make my second cup once I get home :coffee::coffee:😵‍💫😵‍💫

1 Like

Already thinking about my second cup as I sip my first one :rofl:

3 Likes