The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Aww isn’t that the worst feeling ever? I had broken so many great mugs :woman_facepalming:t2: Time to buy some new ones! :joy:

1 Like

@anon42928441 oh its just history which keeps repeating itself cup after cup lol

2 Likes

I like this mug because it’s easy to clean, it looks basic Also cool, and it’s the one I keep in my room so I know that it’s always clean :grinning:

Today I will stay out of my head by staying busy and productive.

I’ll make reminders to eat

And I will trust in the process

10 Likes

I am rooting for you and always here to support. :black_heart: you got this!

1 Like

Thank you. You as well. Keep your head up!! :grinning:

1 Like

“Hello darkness my old friend”

:joy::coffee::skull:

12 Likes

I’ve come to talk with you again :joy: such a good song!

1 Like

:joy::joy: The Fugazi song?

1 Like

:joy: nooo your caption on the mug pic! Sound of silence? Haha

1 Like

OOOOO!!! I just got done posting a song on another thread. Yes that song is a CLASSIC. Also the cover Disturbed did was insane. I saw it live and it was a straight up moment! All the goosebumps

1 Like

Omgg I bet that was insane and beautiful! His voice is so good!! Definitely made to cover that song

1 Like

It is one of those songs that the cover is better than the OG. It was meant for Disturbed. Just like Johnny Cash covering Hurt. Thats his song 100%!

2 Likes

Yes! I still get teary eyed when I listen to that song :joy: have you heard the Nine Inch Nails cover? I like that one too!

1 Like

Its so good!

1 Like

My eyes def sweat when i hear Johnny singing that. 🥲

1 Like

Always! Haha

1 Like

Coffee and Klimt :art: :paintbrush:

Another mug I love because it’s the right size for a generous cup of coffee. I love savouring coffee through breakfast and having enough to sip for a bit after breakfast too :innocent:

12 Likes

Aaah! Love that painting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the mug as well ofcourse :blush:

1 Like

That mug is so pretty! And yes, I have to have enough for breakfast and then to finish afterwards. I’m love big mugs!

1 Like

It’s gonna be a whole coffee pot kinda day!

14 Likes