The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

So maybe we just ignore the sharing mugs and just take pics of our coffee in the morning? Haha :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Good idea :sunglasses: I miss this thread

1 Like

I do too! Maybe I should change the title to coffee time and morning inspiration? :thinking:

3 Likes

I gotcha this morning @anon42928441 . My mug when you need brass knuckles and also a cup of coffee.

8 Likes

Oooh I love it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning :black_heart::coffee:

So happy you are here :black_heart:

8 Likes

Good morning!! :sun_with_face:

I normally do black coffee or just a splash of plain cream but the brand of cream I buy has been introducing lots of new plant based flavors and I got this one to try. It is sleeting and gloomy out so I’m treating myself to this and it froths up so beautifully!

8 Likes

Coffee machine at work is broke. And I don’t feel like heading to Starbucks, they make coffee in the cafe downstairs but it’s terrible

So I gotta make due

6 Likes

Sleeting and gloomy is the best weather for some warm coffee :relaxed::black_heart:

Red Bull works just fine!

True, it gives the “energy” but it doesn’t have that rich taste of a Starbucks blonde, I might door dash or something #laziness

1 Like

I have to agree with you on that. The blonde roast is the best. About to make another cup of it now lol

No judgement for doordashing coffee. I’ve definitely done that before

1 Like

I thought you were supposed to cut back on your caffeine :thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Red Bull antaa siiivet :bat:

True, but I’m trying to have more discipline, save some money, I was at guitar center last night picking up some trinkets and they had one of my want guitars, I could have walked out with it, but I’m trying to adult here and do the responsible thing and save for it,

Truth be told I’m probably going back today to get it

2 Likes

They kept me on mornings, you want me here Alive on time and not miserable ish, I need caffeine

1 Like

Definitely want you alive and not miserablish lol

Well okay in this case of coffee or guitar… guitar always wins haha

1 Like

Cadburys Easter egg cups are rare nowadays…they used to do them for every chocolate bar…

8 Likes

That’s a unique mug for sure :relaxed:

1 Like

Woah, mug envy! If only it came with the original taste of creme eggs too :drooling_face:

1 Like