The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Mug twins :partying_face:

I hope things get easier for you soon :coffee: love watching you get stronger every day!

6 Likes

Yess :clap:t3::clap:t3::black_heart::coffee: I appreciate that so much! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t always drink out of cups with swear words on them but I do enjoy life when I do. :+1:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::clap:t3:

1 Like

Definitely makes me feel like a badass. I bought my sisters and myself this custom mug after reading this a few (sheesh quite a few now :older_woman:t3:) years ago. :muscle:t3::heart:

1 Like

That’s pretty bad ass let me tell you.

We used to offer free self defense classes for women when I worked for the county. Always a huge turnout take one if you can

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to but haven’t yet. I’ll keep my eyes open for one. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning, friends. I got this one 15 years ago in Seattle. It’s heavy and keeps the coffee warm :relaxed:

7 Likes

Was up at my family’s cabin all weekend. All their mugs there are printed with photos from hunting seasons past. I grabbed the one with my stepdad on it.

7 Likes

Broke out the big coffee mug today. I slept in way later than normal and now I need to kick start my day

10 Likes

I bought a new mug this weekend. Total impulse buy.

14 Likes

I love it!!!

Sometimes you need the big guns! Haha

1 Like

“This is the mug you are looking for”
:joy: Sorry. My inner Star Wars nerd couldnt resist.

2 Likes

I need that!!!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I found that gem at a Goodwill!

I know I’ve already shared this mug before but I miss my morning coffee friends! :black_heart::black_heart: :coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

The lighting is different. You could’ve fooled me into thinking it’s one you hadn’t posted before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I think repeating is definitely acceptable!

1 Like

Good! :joy: just miss the coffee people! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Haha I’m also out of mugs :laughing:

1 Like