The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Time to write.

Edit: @Hazy I lived for those eggs as a kid.

8 Likes

Almost immediately. He’s a kind man. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’m an obsessed Disney fan! I live 45 minutes from Disney world and love watching Disney movies! They make my heart so happy :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Excited to try this! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t believe I picked a different coffee cup just so I could post it on here for fun. Then Alice showed up. Totally worth it :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

She knew it was her time to shine :joy::relaxed:

4 Likes

This is too perfect! I love it! It put a big ole smile on my face :blush:

2 Likes

Light dusting of snow on the deck this morning but 35F and the sunshine felt wonderful and warm. Watched a large group of about 10 fawns crossing through our field.

11 Likes

How peaceful :heart_eyes::relaxed:

1 Like

It really was! I’m very sad I have to work and sit in my dark office now. So tempting to call out today :joy:

1 Like

Do it! :joy: not really. But at least you had that moment and started the day off right! :relaxed:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: just gotta get through today and tomorrow and then my off week starts Tuesday! At this point 51 hours done out of 70 I’m over the worst of it. Might need to make some more coffee though. :upside_down_face: :coffee:

1 Like

Yes to the coffee! Haha I’m about to make more as well. You are closer to the end than the beginning! You got this!

5 Likes

It looks so pretty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Aaaaaah… yes…yum :yum:

1 Like

10 Likes

155 days sober !!
Mornings are very important to me. the routine and keeping things exactly the same every morning has to be the way for probably a long time. I start with prayer water and fruit before anything. I make a Goals list for the day… I call my friends … then I begin my day . Currently learning to be OK with my feelings and realizing sometimes when I want to run from my feelings it’s actually because I feel happy and I’m not used to that.

Last night my girlfriend Was making dinner, and we had separately had Our productive days and got our goals done and commitments. We went grocery shopping, took care of some bills, went on this hike, and then at some point I was just sitting there and she was making dinner and I didn’t know what I felt. It was almost like sadness but I don’t think it would be sad I think it was being OK with the moment. Actually living a normal life. Feelings are weird.

I also go back to work in a couple days. I’ve been trying to survive busking with my electric guitar which has been pretty cool, meeting lots of people and actually being able to pay my bills but it’s actually just as much as physically exhausting as regular work. I always go back to busking because of anxiety. I have had 4 jobs in 5 months but I keep trying . I feel uncomfortable inside of buildings and deadlines and I feel so uncomfortable that it’s not worth the 100 dollars . But I’m going to try again . The only way to get out of my cousins house is to have pay stubs and make enough on paper to get a apartment.

I’m trying to be grateful… I’m trying to not beat myself up because I have come a long way and I know that. These problems are good problems. I’m going to try to practice gratitude today, play the hell out of my guitar and pray

9 Likes

I just ordered a chemex pour-over coffee maker. Might be my new favorite way to make coffee!

Also love this picture

2 Likes