The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Aw thanks.
Since I only have one cup a day. Fresh ground. I do like it best this way. I do usually have a couple of quick sips that hit the body and soul perfectly before I have to microwave my cup for 20 seconds, because by the time it’s done it isn’t too hot. But it is perfect to get the first couple of glugs in :blush:
I hope you love it.
I feel like we’re neighbors today. :hugs:

2 Likes

Fox Friday with a “kitten” in the background.

8 Likes

I always need to move things around, it annoys my husband but I love it for some reason. Didn’t do much of organizing when I drank. Happy with my new coffee spot and happy to be couple days over 2 months sober :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::coffee::coffee:

13 Likes

Cleaning cleaning cleaning so need the massive mug today :black_heart::coffee:

9 Likes

I have two favorites. Bit of a theme here :thinking: x

7 Likes

Love cat mugs!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

New mug :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m looking at you with this mug. Yes you, the one who thinks they can’t today. I believe in you. Let’s do this sober day together. :heart:

6 Likes

One of my step dads older mugs at the cabin that I found towards the back of the cabinet. I couldn’t help digging around through the mugs while everyone else was sleeping off hangovers.

6 Likes

Oooh I love that!

1 Like

:joy::joy: that’s where you find the good stuff!

1 Like

I needed this :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I am glad I could help. :heart:

Do you like your coffee maker? I am looking at a similar model.

Loveee, I had it in pink when I was single. Had to stick with it when we bought the house. It is pricey. But let me tell you… it’s quick to make hot hot coffee and it’s so easy to use. My sister in-law got one after many a holiday at our home. I’m a total coffee person so if you’re like me and love coffee go ahead and splurge. I know they sell refurbished ones on off sites if the retail is too much. But yes it is the mocca master :coffee::star_struck::smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I am a 2 to infinity cups of black coffee a day person and will keep this in mind when my current system fails me. The design is so appealing, I’m glad to know the coffee is good too. I’ll start saving. :coffee::coffee: Happy caffeine to you!

1 Like

I’m late to the party.

9 Likes

Big cup today. Plain, green but full to the absolute brim (twice) with magic bean water. Happy sober day out there folks.

6 Likes

I like my coffee like I like my sobriety, long lasting and effective. :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes