More coffee and breakfast cookies with my aunt

8 Likes

Coffee on the go :black_heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

Good morning :panda_face:

12 Likes

Love this new creamer :ok_hand:

7 Likes

That looks so good! I am in love with any type of creamer with almond milk or oat milk :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cabin coffee in one of my mum’s wedding mugs

7 Likes

I saw that creamer in the store and was wondering if it’s any good. Gonna have to check it out

1 Like

Very excited to try this out in the morning!

6 Likes

@Runningfree @Pica I need y’all to ship some of that up to Wisconsin thanks :yum: Califia was my absolute favorite when I was in SLC but there is no hope of finding that up here :sob:

2 Likes

Well that was the only flavor I found so I may be hard pressed to find it again :joy:
If it would ship well I would totally send you some though. I wouldn’t trust it even with all the cold packs available lol

1 Like

I searched their website and I guess they have a few in a shelf stable version that is maybe sold through amazon… lol I’m too lazy for the logistics of figuring that out imma just stick with what I’ve been using :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You need to let me know how it is!! I almost bought it

1 Like

It was good. Not too strong to overpower the first cup and then I did a second to try it with the caramel cookie pod and it was a really yummy cup of coffee

1 Like

Coffee Cat Alice.

11 Likes

Love the coffee, mug, and Alice :heart:

1 Like

My morning thought is that I’m excited to be headed to the gym.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning, :sunny: mind body connection! What you tell yourself on a regular basis is what you will believe. So feed your spirit with :two_hearts: love! Do it for yourself you deserve it! You are smart , courageous, beautiful, strong, humble, kind….

8 Likes

I need a new coffee maker- preferably one with a timer- anyone have suggestions for me?

2 Likes