The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I love my nespresso machine and probably will never go back to pot coffee lol sadly this machine doesn’t have a timer though

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at those too- are the pods expensive comparing to Keurig?

1 Like

My household uses a ninja pot. Which is great for us because you can do a whole pot or just a single cup, different brew strengths, and it has a timer.

3 Likes

I’ll check that out too thanks!

Sorta. Pods range from a dollar a piece to two. So it just depends. I only have 1 cup a day so compared to Starbucks it’s not expensive lol

2 Likes
Poached eggs are…
  • the greatest and only true breakfast
  • nothing compared to an omelette
  • ok, but they’re nothing beside eggs benedict (with salmon - are you kidding? Amazing :star_struck:)
  • food for dogs
  • why eat eggs for breakfast?
  • I don’t eat breakfast

0 voters

7 Likes

Damn now I’m craving some salmon eggs benedict

3 Likes

Coffee and a donut this morning. I use the coffee steam to warm up my donut.

10 Likes

They’re one of my faves too. When we go out to breakfast places if they have bennies with salmon it is a good bet I’ll order them :innocent:

2 Likes

1 Like

The most I do for breakfast is a banana and coffee :joy::grimacing: mom of 3 and I have zero time in the mornings :weary:

3 Likes

Refill time :black_heart::black_heart:
Wanted to say how much this thread meant to me and when I started it, I felt so happy to be connecting with people even if it was just over coffee mugs. I’m almost to 70 days AF and I’m just so grateful for everyone who has been there and given me encouragement through this. Enjoy your coffee friends :black_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Apparently I’m out of likes after getting caught up on the meme thread (oops) so here is this instead :yellow_heart: :coffee:

Thank you for starting this thread! I was feeling pretty down/withdrawn and was getting ready to disappear from the forum around the time you started it. I love coffee so much though and this felt like a much easier place for me to interact and stay connected without needing to say much. So grateful for you and happy that you’re here! :yellow_heart: Congrats on your continued success in sobriety :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m glad you stayed Jess. I like your photos of adventure. The woods is my fave place too. In my case it’s canoeing, but the end result is the same: clean, fresh forest air :innocent:

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m so glad you stayed! Honestly you have been one of my favorite people to connect with on here! I’m glad we both share the love of coffee and you are doing so great in your sobriety as well! :relaxed::black_heart::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Aww shucks thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

1 Like

:relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is fantastic!!! I need this!

Glad you stuck around! :slight_smile: