The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I found this in a thrift store. It suits my mood this morning. So much noise and no solutions.

11 Likes

Souvenir from our mini-vacay last weekend.

11 Likes

This thread has convinced me that all my coffee mugs are too boring!

1 Like

Good morning, aeropress. You’re my only hope.

9 Likes

What is that?! :hushed:

1 Like

It’s an aeropress! https://aeropress.com/ makes really good single serving espresso/coffee in about a minute. It helped wean me off of drinking an entire pot of coffee in the morning :rofl:

2 Likes

Got some new tea for the mornings … I drink tea more these days . I occasionally have coffee but I noticed that is the main cause of indigestion and anxiety. Tea always has less caffeine and is more of a focused energy and enjoyable for me personally . Coffee makes me feel like I’m being chased by something… Especially this brand Newman’s !!! And Starbucks will make me go insane … so now I drink tea mostly and try new teas

8 Likes

I love this one!! Good choice!

1 Like

Took my coffee for a walk on our property today

10 Likes

It’s a repeat but I’m at 100 days alcohol free so I will listen to the slogan on the outside and enjoy my magic bean water inside. Happy sober day all.

8 Likes

Triple digits!! Great job :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you. It feels great!!

1 Like

A friend just brought me this mug from Texas :rocket::coffee: it’s the ideal mug size

7 Likes

13 days :black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

Tried this earlier… my whole kitchen has been deep cleaned :joy: It was good stuff

5 Likes

It’s quiet in my house now.
My kids aren’t up yet and so I’m sitting in this quiet moment and reflecting.
I remember first getting this app and how desperate I was to be done drinking.
I remember that awful feeling and knowing I didn’t want to feel like that ever again.
That was my turning point.
That’s when I knew I needed to change.
The version of me I’m getting to know now is becoming stronger and more hopeful.
More willing for life changes to happen.
This version of me has been suppressed so many years and was dying to be let out.
Sober me is the best version of myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This forum has helped me so much and I’m constantly grateful for the people who have taken the time to encourage and support me :black_heart::black_heart:

13 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Friday Eve :black_heart::black_heart:

12 Likes

No I go back to work tomorrow, hard pass.

1 Like

Finally got a new gasket for my mini bialetti
It’s an espresso kind of week

5 Likes