The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Lazy and late start to my day. Sometimes it’s like that. Going to try to stay in today and practice gratitude. My start date got pushed till tomorrow so Im going to enjoy my last day Of not working. I really just want to give myself a break today. Probably hang out in the shed Because it’s air-conditioned and nobody ever bothers me out there. find something to take apart maybe play some guitar. Listen to music and eat some good food… happy Thursday everyone!!

10 Likes

It’s not morning but I’m an avid coffee drinker.

I’ve moved a LOT since getting clean. I went through totes I’ve had packed away today to get rid of clutter and prep for a yard sale.

Found this book in a tote. Omg the memories. I was the newest person at the dinner table at the convention so everyone at the table signed it for me. It was 1997 and I was one of the folk who did the clean time count down. Just over two years clean and it was a rush.

I still feel that joy and embrace it with my coffee every day. Be blessed everyone :heart:

5 Likes

Good morning, this is my cup of coffee: clear and simple like my mind now. Love it :high_brightness:

8 Likes

Stole my oldest daughter old favorite mug :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Love it! :joy::joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

The weekends are my favorite :black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Taking it easy today. Well for the rest of the day at least. Got the lawn mowed and my clothes washed and I’m prepared for work tomorrow. I might listen to some instrumentals and try to write something.

8 Likes

Don’t mind if I do, one day at a time.

#EDrecovery
#iamnotasize

10 Likes

I don’t swear much in my everyday life but for some reason every coffee mug that says fuck speaks to me. Well done.

2 Likes

Poor Ninja Nancy kicked the bucket last night after five years of dedicated service. Meet Bertha. My first one that uses k cups as well as ground. Missed my morning cup so celebrating with an afternoon chocolate coffee.
A day never truly starts without Java lol

10 Likes

Unfortunately I’m right there with you. I just found this in the cabinet in my kitchen a couple weeks ago and it’s just been trial and error. I’ve just been using the same amount of coffee as if I’ve been making regular coffee and just less water. I am purposely trying to make it really strong. I also use café Bustillo. Maybe there is some articles online or some thing on how to make this stuff better. I agree that sometimes it’s so incredibly strong. I have only used it three or four times.

I think it’s supposed to be strong because it’s espresso you can make it lighter with creamer or milk possibly… And As soon as it starts making that whistling sound I take it off of the stove. Maybe your heating the water too long? I think you just have to do it enough times and then you figure it out

1 Like

I had this café Bustillo hot chocolate coffee that was really good. It was Keurig pods. I’m not sure if they have that in the regular ground coffee? That’s the only other kind of café Bustillo I’ve had besides the regular.

1 Like

I will have to check that out. I have lived pretty much everywhere in Jacksonville. Grew up in the Mandarin area near Julington Creek. I didn’t realize till recently but there actually is a bus that goes to Jacksonville twice a day… There’s a couple reasons to go out to Jacksonville but that’s a day trip. Looking forward to the football season starting and having something to follow … And it will be nice to go back to Jacksonville being healthy… when I’m ready. There is a lot to do in Jacksonville and it actually is a pretty cool city. There’s good and bad everywhere

2 Likes

Lol @dalex77_2 @Bluekoolaid the mokapot is indeed intended to be strong like an espresso. You might have to adjust your brew time by either the amount of time on the heat or how high the heat is. There is also the variability of how your coffee is ground. If too strong you could just make it into an americano and add hot water.

2 Likes

Chilly morning with coffee outside

4 Likes

New (to me) thrifted coffee mug with a perfect Monday message.

3 Likes

I adore yogi tea

1 Like

My religion haha

4 Likes

Coffee on the lake at my mums this morning

When I lived in SLC she got this mug when she came to visit me and it is one of my favorites

6 Likes