The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Going through my mums mugs this morning I found this potato shaped Idaho mug that made me giggle.

Sat outside watching a deer watch me while it ate an old apple my step dad threw out into their yard last night.

7 Likes

Cheers Jess! This cup was a gift from my MIL. The ergonomics are all off but the message is solid. I’ve spent the last six months telling alcohol to FRO and that process has stuck in my head. I now see that alcohol is unnecessary.
I went to our state fair yesterday and watched drunk people reel around, scream at each other, wear ridiculous uncomfortable looking outfits all for the sake of having fun. I’ve lived that lie, alcohol sucks.
I tip my cup to you @anon9289869 for keeping this thread alive. This response might have been more than I planned but the truth flows like good coffee today over here.
My kitty says to tell your deer hi.
Keep being great. We all deserve safe, happy lives. :coffee::heart:

Aaaaaand edited to add the picture. I got so excited! :woman_facepalming:t2::point_down:t3:

6 Likes

Your long response put a big ole smile on my face. :hugs: :yellow_heart:
Those moments where we can see others drinking and reflect to find gratitude in our sobriety are such a gift! I always find they are painful & emotional yet freeing. Very nice job on your sober time. I am happy to have you here with me. :blush:

Cheers my friend to you and your adorable kitty! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I am one big smile today. Happy to be free! Thanks for the support. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

That’s cool. My father did something similar. He created. An ohms ring with all of the ohms law symbols. That’s very cool

1 Like

This is my favorite coffee cup right now. I saw her at a thrift store for only $1 and thought she was so pretty so I snagged her. :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I introduced the kids to fresh mint tea today.

8 Likes

Your tea set is so cute! :heart_eyes:

I should probably do fresh mint tea myself. I have so much growing and trying to take over my garden.

1 Like

That looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Morning coffee and reading Jess Janz poetry

6 Likes

That is wonderful!

1 Like

Found an old mini to go mug my sister gifted me nearly 10 years ago. For some reason my brain decided to turn on and start racing at 04:00 so took my coffee for a walk once the sky had a bit of light. Watched the fog rolling over all the neighbors fields along the river.

7 Likes

Precariously balanced cup with kitty in frame.

Today I will be titling all of my photos as if they are gallery worthy. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @anon29496718 I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a picture of you yesterday on here. We will keep a cup warm for you over here if you need us. :coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

I second that @anon29496718! :black_heart: :yellow_heart: :coffee:

2 Likes

I will be back tomorrow morning? Coffee date? @anon9289869 @TrustyBird :black_heart:

2 Likes

I’m always down for a coffee date!

2 Likes

I’ll be up early (so normal people’s time) for a drive to St. Louis. A pre-road trip coffee date sounds great. :coffee::heart:

2 Likes

Good morning, friends!

4 Likes

Up and getting motivation to make my cup :joy:

2 Likes