The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Hey @anon9289869 would you want to message me?

1 Like

This thread has been quiet too long
Where ya at coffee peeps?!

9 Likes

Cheers @anon9289869!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Mmm that tea sounds good and comforting as well. Welcome welcome!! I look forward to your future mug shots :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Got this cool mug at target a couple years ago I forgot about it when I was unpacking.

7 Likes

Todays coffee from a roaster in Viroqua, WI
A good day for cream in my coffee because I made it real strong lol. Took my mug for a walk around the property and picked a pint of raspberries.

7 Likes

I got this for Christmas 2020 and keep it in my freezer. I only use it to reward myself or to lift myself up from the dumps. Maybe four cups left now. Getting ready to enjoy my first in three months.

11 Likes

9 Likes

@SadMemeQueen @Cjp @kat261 @RosaCanDo @Faugxh @Bluekoolaid

Tagging a few folks that off the top of my head I remember seeing mention experiencing depression. Came across this poem today having coffee on the deck and it helps me think of my depression and mental health in a different way. I wanted to share it with all my TS fam. Sending lots of love to yall

Edited to add poet credit: Jarod K Anderson

9 Likes

Thank you Jess for thinking of me re this. I appreciate it! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for thinking of me, I love this

1 Like

Thank you for showing me this poem

1 Like

My sister visited over the weekend and forgot this mug hehe now temporarily part of my collection until she comes back to reclaim it

8 Likes

“We should not blame ourselves for our struggles to stay warm and dry.” That’s such a perfect metaphor.

I love this poem. Thank you for sharing. To me it speaks to my depression and my ADHD, both of which influence my presence and my perception (and action). I’ve never thought of them in terms of weather. That’s a brilliant metaphor; liberating. Thank you for sharing :innocent:

1 Like

August morning coffee on the deck :heart:

5 Likes

Nothing fancy, nothing amazing, just a plain old cup of plain coffee happy to be here.

4 Likes

Mmm idk that sounds pretty amazing to me! :heart_eyes: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

It really is today. I’m having one of those “right where I’m supposed to be” in life kind of mornings. I happily blame the Buddhist thought book I’m reading. I almost thought if only you could bottle this feeling, sheesh, once a drunk always looking for a bottle. Happy morning to you Jess. :heart:

1 Like

That sounds like some lovely reading and a great morning mindset! :yellow_heart: Happy happy morning to you as well :blush:

1 Like