The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I’m getting zippy on the caffeine over here, 2nd pot. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Just made my second cup and now making breakfast for the kids and I :relaxed::black_heart:

2 Likes

Didn’t you say you’re road trippin? Two pots sounds like a recipe for a lot of needed pit stops! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh that’s right! Oh man :joy:

2 Likes

Two pots sounds like SPEED! Jk, I drive responsibly. I’m driving 6 hours south to see my favorite 2 year old for his birthday. The car is loaded with baby books and a balance bike for this tyke. I should pack my coffee to go and hit the road. One pit stop is my call.
Happy sober day all. Thanks for caffeinating with me. :coffee::coffee: Cheers sober friends (and dreamy Adam, I can say that because I married an Adam). :heart:

2 Likes

Too funny :joy::joy: drive safe!! Sounds like you’re going to have a lovely weekend.

I’m thoroughly caffeinated and off to go attempt to make my father the cheese omelette he requested for breakfast. Happy sober Saturday friends! :yellow_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

Have a great time! :relaxed: Thanks for having coffee with me @anon9289869 and @TrustyBird :black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Love it! Off I zoom!

2 Likes

A fine good morning to you!

6 Likes

Another lovely rainy sober morning. Enjoying the warmth of my coffee cup. :relaxed: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning :black_heart:
Writing my to-do list for the day and having my coffee in bed :relaxed::black_heart:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Back to the grind! Coffee pun anyone?

I was out of town for three days and missed being in charge of my own supply. One day I survived on one cup of decaf for four hours. True story, ballads will probably be sung about it.

I got so excited for a fresh cup of my own supply that I overfilled my Kuchi Kopi. I’m glad to be back.

9 Likes

:scream: :skull: :speak_no_evil:

That is terrible! I love the overflowing cup for you. :coffee: :coffee: It is deserved after the torment you went through. I will have an extra afternoon cup now in your honor as well. :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

Thanks! :rofl::kissing_heart: I’ve had PLENTY of coffee over here to make up for it. I’m lucky to be alive and I’m using that statement both as hyperbole and the truest thing I’ve ever said.
Happy day to you my sober friend. I’m going to head into work and try to remember any of my 348 passwords.

2 Likes

Sat in the garden this morning with my tea waking up listening to the birds 10/10.
Now laid in bed same mug filled with milky horlicks reading on here and reading on kindle as well getting sleepy also 10/10
Goodnight everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I just bought a beautiful copy of 1984 and Animal Farm together in one book. I’m excited to re-read both.

1 Like

Omg you cracked me up with this :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely love your mug @Leveller !! And that beautiful sneak peek of your garden back there :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s lovely for you. :full_moon_with_face: I prefer books to audio books and kindle formats. But use all 3 daily. Each 1 has its merits. Love the feel and smell of a book. You feel like you’ve bought something. Enjoy
.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes