17 Likes

Matcha instead of coffee today
In a mug from one of my favorite bike races

15 Likes

Oooh I love that!

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
You always make me smile or laugh.
Thanks. I was actually looking for you :grinning: but not this post. But I’ll reply to it because. It’s such a cool pic. And I can stop scrolling.

Got my Austin mug this morning where I spent most of my life creating and raising my family :heart:

20 Likes

Where’s Pica? I figured they’d be drinking together.
(Moby’s the cat right :thinking:)
I thought they were glued at the hip :rofl:

1 Like

Pica is forced to drink her coffee on the floor unfortunately. Here she is being dramatic about it haha

I love those starbucks mugs, I’ll have to use my other one tomorrow. I still need to get an Arizona one. I love how you have them from everywhere you have lived (even if your cabinets are full you should continue with it :coffee::wink:)

14 Likes

Omg I love that so much :pleading_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

[quote=“Pica, post:92, topic:136137, full:true”]
Pica is forced to drink her coffee on the floor unfortunately.

What? She’s not allowed on the table :rofl::rofl:

My Arizona one is in California with my Colorado one. Soon to be back in Arizona :pray:
I need a London one. I wonder if they have one in London.

2 Likes

Looks like you have more to buy :joy: better find some room

16 Likes

Are those yours?

No just looked them up, I just have a few different CA ones for now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I love them :heart_eyes:

If only I could drink coffee it would be from this mug!! :joy: It says ‘Whatta bibbidi-bobbidi fuck is this shit’.

21 Likes

Well I was only going to have matcha but my better half ended up making an afternoon pot of coffee so here’s the back side of the mug

17 Likes

Oh. I was thinking of getting on the 17 and stealing them when you go to your next meeting. :joy:

2 Likes

Tall and sturdy

17 Likes

Dont think you would be able to get past my guard… they’re pretty tough… haha

11 Likes