The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Good morning Jess. It’s a can’t wait for this to brew kind of day over here. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

I love to start my day with a book. Sometimes it has to be a silly one. Happy sober morning all. :coffee::muscle:t3::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning sober fam! I’ve got some chicory, carob, and coconut milk in my coffee today trying to achieve a sort of light mocha flavor. It turned out pretty tasty.

Having some difficult days lately and my heart feels heavy today. First day of my off week so I’m taking it slow enjoying an extra cuppa and watching the snow fall.

9 Likes

Love that mug, I’m a huge fan of anything with moths (I have 3 moth tattoos). This is my mug for today, just some instant coffee for me because I’m working from my parents house today

7 Likes

Instant coffee is better than no coffee :coffee:
Moths are so neat! I’ve wanted one as a tattoo for a long time myself but have yet to make it happen. Someday! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I love a nice cappuccino in a fancy hotel.

Especially the cups. :coffee:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :drooling_face:
Daaannnggggg that looks good

1 Like

Mine today. My grandfather was a huge train fanatic When I was a kid I would help him build model train layouts, at one point the display took over half his basement. He stopped here when he made a trip out West after retiring, it was one of his favorite mugs.

4 Likes

Oh hey Jess is anxious so I guess the answer is more coffee in the afternoon that should fix it right? :clown_face:

Our local outdoor store is carrying coffee now so I decided to grab some and giving the s’more flavor a try. I’m not usually one for flavored coffee…or medium roasts…but with a bit of coconut milk I’m enjoying this a bit.

7 Likes

The best part of this cappuccino was drinking at the mall looking out at the cold and rain. Perfect :+1:

7 Likes

Coffee in the warm winter sunshine…but it is deceivingly cold outside

6 Likes

'Morning. Coffee drips on Hello Dali as I try to motivate myself to get to a baby shower before I go into work. Do people still drink at baby showers? I won’t.

6 Likes

13 Likes

GoodMORNING!!

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Morning!

Day 1 of a 6 day stretch off work over here.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Best Christmas gift ever my wife and I bought for ourselves.

I generally take about an hour or so “quiet time,” in the morning doing my devotionals and gratitudes and checking in here. And the coffee stays hot in these Ember cups for 80 minutes. I usually would have microwaved my coffee 3 or 4 times. I only have 1 cup a day and I’m a sippa :coffee::coffee::coffee:
And the copper color is so pretty.

10 Likes

Is that a little heating plate for it in the background? It’s a very beautiful mug! I could use something like that myself for busy work days.

1 Like