The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

If I got to have one cup of coffee all day, I’d probably be crying for 23hrs a day. :joy:

Cup no 1. Pre journalling. Framed by two Scottie bums.

11 Likes

You remind me this morning that my life is full and pleasant. I have choices this morning. I am no longer driven by a compulsion to drink alcohol. I am grateful for you to remind me that my life is a gift.

Gravy, by Ray Carver

4 Likes

Having my 1 now. I wonder if it is decaffeinated :thinking: i could drink that all day but I have to have my coffee first thing otherwise I’m a big ole grump. I didn’t even drink coffee until about 10 years ago but I love it first thing in the morning to get my gears moving. I know @Faugxh is caffeinated :joy:

Cup is from my mom’s collection. I know she had it for a long time and I’ve had it for almost 10 years.

10 Likes

This mug feels Monday appropriate. There’s caffeine in here.

8 Likes

Enjoying my cup of coffee this morning even more. It brings my blood pressure up and my energy back. Good morning to you all :coffee:

3 Likes

I can do a lot of things but I’m not very good at most of them. Drinking too much coffee and starting woodstove fires are two things I can say I am actually good at! :coffee: :fire:

13 Likes

Nice!! I’m from Ottawa, going to the museum next week.

Nice humidifier! I use cast iron kettles, they last about 2-3 years before the crud buildup gets to be too much.

1 Like

Starting my day with :coffee:

5 Likes

Beautiful snowy morning

5 Likes

9 months sober today. I’m starting my day my favorite way; with quiet, coffee and a book. :heart:

8 Likes

Big congrats on 9 months!!!
:partying_face: :partying_face:
I raise a mug to you :coffee:

2 Likes

Can’t imagine starting the day without a big cup of hot coffee :sunny:

2 Likes

I wish my mug shots looked as photogenic as yours. Have a fine day!

1 Like

Cup at home and forgot to bring a travel mug for the road trip cuppa.

5 Likes

Day off coffee.

6 Likes

Actually having a second cup today :open_mouth: This evening shift is kicking my butt since both the dogs and my body still wake at 4

9 Likes

Pour over this morning. That crema :heart_eyes: Internet was down through the weekend and I needed the extra cup to get me through sitting on the phone with tech support this morning.

7 Likes

Today while I drink my pre-work coffee I’m reflecting. I think I am probably (add it to the pile) addicted to “the next thing.” This week has been a quiet celebration of an achievement that was a long time coming. Now that I’m static I can feel my self-loathing knocking at the back of my skull. If I’m not achieving or working toward something who am I?

Today I’m just a sober girl, planning a Thanksgiving menu while sipping coffee, trying not to think about wine.

6 Likes

Good morning friends :sun_with_face: :coffee:

8 Likes