The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Congratulations on one year sober!! You’re amazing! I’m so proud of you and i hope you’re proud of yourself too :heart:

1 Like

Congrats @TrustyBird :smiley: how wonderful! Enjoy the celebrations and reflections! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Why did you have problems with Peta in your Starbucks store?:astonished:

1 Like

It’s a double cup kinda morning!

4 Likes

I absolutely agree!

5 Likes

Congrats! :sparkles: :heart:

1 Like

I don’t understand?
I didn’t have a problem with anyone at the store. Just found a gift card for a different company. I work at Starbucks and don’t need to pay when i am there.
I still don’t think anyone has taken the card for Dunkin Donuts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t you write sometime ago, that there was some problem with the people frome Peta at your store?:thinking:

1 Like

Ohh :sweat_smile: yes. PETA. They went to my store, because Starbucks charges extra for non dairy milk. I think the charge is $0.70 . They claimed that the “tax for non dairy” was responsible for poor treatment of cows. They had cemented themselves across the exits/entrances to our parking lot.

2 Likes

:astonished:

OK. That’s a strange way to demonstrate against the exploitation of cows.

1 Like

Agreed.

Starbucks charges more for dairy alternatives because it is much more expensive. It’s just offsetting the cost.
We aren’t on the farms mistreating animals!
It was a very strange day for sure.

1 Like

One bajillion likes! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Super huge congrats to you. Am grateful for trusty you here and all your trusty words and days! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Why thanks! I get trustier as I go. :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, It was time for a new mug and look what I’ve found! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A new cat and a new mug, do I need more? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Cheers @SoberWalker!

7 Likes

Coffee with a city view this morning.

9 Likes

Well, this is nice :blush:

12 Likes

Today is my first unscheduled day in a stretch of 13. I’ll be here if anyone needs me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome to Monday!

7 Likes