The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Like I use to be with my wine, I’m kind of a coffee snob. But I’m enjoying one cup of instant in the afternoon. So unlike me.

7 Likes

It’s a new week and a busy one for me. In order to succeed I’ll need belief in myself and a few overflowing cups of the good stuff. Happy sober week friends.

6 Likes

OK, the mug iteslf isn’t really that interesting, but this is my favourite indulgence: a cappuccino w/ an extra espresso shot and a chocolate dipped biscotti. Mangia!! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Dunkin Donuts coffee is awesome.

2 Likes

:heart:

7 Likes

Today I made an ice coffee, half veranda, half blonde espresso with califia cinnamon roll creamer and a scoop of oatmilk ice cream, a coffee float if you will… :yum:

5 Likes

I would! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum: Sounds delish.

4 Likes

TW, great tragedy ahead.

7 Likes

Cup of tea?

6 Likes

Ooooh - fancy!

3 Likes

I bought this thing, I love it :100: I love it so much I got one for my mom too. 10 out of 10 I do recommend :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Father’s Day gift from my daughter.

Because I am

11 Likes

Today’s mood. I’m heading into my day off tomorrow unbothered.

8 Likes

Once more for the back row!

12 Likes

Morning coffee must be had in a mug…… even if it’s iced coffee :joy:

14 Likes

@JazzyS
I might get a bag of the Starbucks espresso roast when I run out of my

I’ve heard great things about the Stumptown but so far not too impressed. But todays brew was good. Only my second cup.

But when I had that Starbucks Espresso roast in Malibu…….it was heavenly.

My go to is this one. :point_down:
IMG_2387
But I’ve strayed and been unfaithful :face_holding_back_tears: lately.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yup - 1 is never enough.

My go to brand…

I usually mix with a few others …found this and it is super strong (do love it tho)

Im out of the packaging of the others…

Will have to try the Starbucks Espresso roast…maybe something to look forward to tomorrow :yum:

5 Likes

French Roast was always my go too. But I got tired of the bitter after taste. So I’m off it.

2 Likes

I hear ya— i think thats why i tent to mix blends

These are my current dark roast brands…will be picking them up tomorrow :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love this mug : tons of coffee or tea :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes