The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I want that cup.
Next time I’m in Florida :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I do hope that coffee did its job in giving you a “pick me up”
I’ve heard some instant coffee’s are actually not too shabby - haven’t tried myself but hey you still in the coffee club my friend!

now this i gotta see - can’t wait till you post the pic :wink: :coffee:

3 Likes

It’s not that exciting, but I do enjoy the space and it’s open and not under the cupboards.
I like my space.

3 Likes

Love it.
Very pretty.
My grandparents are came over from Białystok
Don’t know much about them. They didn’t speak English and my father married an Irish catholic woman. And they wouldn’t have anything to do with him after that. Such a waste of hate. It would have been cool to have gotten to know them.

Edit. Oh I just googled it. Your family was just south of mine.

4 Likes

That’s a pity. The stereotype says that ppl from that region (Białystok) are close minded and very old fashioned but although generalising is never good, in every stereotype is a little bit of true :wink:
Me and my family are from Gdynia, I’m the sea side girl :slight_smile: so it’s not really on south of Bialystok.
Are you from Ireland? I have close friends in Newry, was there few times, beautiful! And I love cliffs. Moher Cliffs if I remember good. And, back then, Guinness on a way home, early morning at the airport.

Edit. Now I remember you don’t live in Ireland :woman_facepalming:t3: Took me a while cause I’m still before my morning coffee. Already in Cali?

5 Likes

morning latte with almond milk - tried new spot with my sis - was a bit heavy but overall wasn’t too bad.

7 Likes

I hit the Nespresso Pixie on the way out the door with Benson in the morning.

Turned my wet bar into my coffee bar.
I just like it because of the open space. Nothing is under any cupboards

7 Likes

DUDE this is some sick ass shit! love it – no overhead cupboards and all that space and all that light! Love this for you. Living the dream :heart:

4 Likes

I am SO envious!! :coffee::ok_hand:

1 Like

Delicious pour over that was made for me last Sunday after attending a wedding and the bride’s parents were so sweet and hospitable the next morning to everyone that spent the night! Even better most of them are sober or not heavy drinkers so they were up early and no one nursing hangovers.

7 Likes

Favorite coffee mug! :joy: between the message and the contents, it helps me start my day off right. Lol

12 Likes

@JazzyS
As a matter of fact I was enjoying my coffee with you remotely this morning. I wanted to show you I’m a sucker for packaging.

Fancy Mouse Espresso Blend
Never heard of it.
It taste just like a good cup of coffee :coffee: :yum:

7 Likes

Never heard of that either…yum.
I will hunt some down…glad you enjoyed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got it at my Spouts.

Can you smell this pic? I can. It’s sitting right in front of me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: at True Food. It’s so good. And hot. No sugar. I think cappuccino was the last thing I finally let go of the sugar on. Just pure coffee taste.

9 Likes

I can smell and taste it! So yummy…pure coffee taste with no sugar (I’m in heaven)…glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::yum::coffee:

2 Likes

Coffee picture from early this morning

8 Likes

I need this mug for work :joy: it is so f…g funny
You made my day @Qhob13

1 Like

@JazzyS

9 Likes

Oh im in love :heart: This is an awesome mug

1 Like