The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 2)

Hot Survival Juice Indeed…:coffee::+1:

@JazzyS @Steve14 @Dazercat @tailee17 @Zse

7 Likes

Have a gorgeously autumnal day, my Jazzy buddy!! :ghost::jack_o_lantern::orange_heart::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

6 Likes

@JazzyS @Steve14 @Dazercat @Davina_Davis
IMG_2033
@Zse

5 Likes

IMG_2032

5 Likes

IMG_2034

5 Likes

You do the same love :kissing_heart:. Beautiful autumn morning :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::coffee::heart:
őszi-kávé3

3 Likes

Hey all :wave:
@JazzyS @Davina_Davis @Steve14 @Zse @tailee17

6 Likes

6 Likes

Morning make this this morning

And my coffee a redbull hope everyone has a great day

6 Likes

Took a few moments this morning to try something new. Did a quick 5 minute meditation dedicated to focusing on my coffee and for the first time in two weeks of exploring with meditation I actually could feel it doing something. For those 5 minutes nothing entered my head except for my coffee and I was able to enjoy it more than normal rather than just slamming it down to get on with my day I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

8 Likes

Welcome Scott. Lovely vessel you got there.
I just started doing that a couple of months ago. Just having my coffee and doing nothing. Not rushing to get the day going. Now I’ve added my mantras to it. It is a great way to appreciate and enjoy my one cup of coffee in the morning. I hope to see you around.
:pray: :coffee: :heart:

3 Likes

@JazzyS @Dazercat @Zse @TrustyBird

6 Likes

IMG_2053

3 Likes

IMG_2052

4 Likes

IMG_2051

5 Likes

Good morning/afternoon :sun_with_face:

Joining the Coffee shop with the new coffee machine :coffee::grin:

@JazzyS @Jasty2 @Davina_Davis @Steve14 @Dazercat @Alisa @tailee17 @acromouse @Bomdhil

11 Likes

8 Likes

Heyoo everyone!

I had a housewarming party (finally), last Saturday. I got a gift card, and I was able to purchase this, a coffee bean grinder! I’m so happy! :smiley::raised_hands:t3: Just made a cup.

9 Likes

Oh that is a lovely addition to the coffee shop :smiling_face:…hope that first cup of absolutely perfect :coffee::wink::heart:

8 Likes