The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 2)

Good morning -afternoon my sober peeps.
Happy Friday to you all :coffee::hugs::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::jack_o_lantern::sunflower:

@Dazercat @zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @Jasty2

10 Likes

Happy Friday…time to get that coffee on.:sunflower::jack_o_lantern::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::coffee::heart::coffee:

Love the new grinder and the mug @Milele

Screenshot_20241011-085803

@dazercat @SoberVigilant @cjp @Bomdhil @2JTravNZ @tailee17 @jbaldwin84 @Tragicfarinelli

8 Likes

Beautiful new machine @Zse !

Happy Friday in October all! :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::orange_heart::jack_o_lantern::ghost::coffee::coffee:

@Dazercat @JazzyS @Steve14 @Zse @Bomdhil @tailee17

8 Likes

Oh those machines are great. Enjoy :blush:

IMG_8746
Day O :coffee:
@JazzyS @Steve14 @Davina_Davis @Zse @tailee17

8 Likes

10 Likes

@Dazercat @zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @Jasty2 @JazzyS

10 Likes

@SinceIAwoke

7 Likes

8 Likes

@Davina_Davis @Dazercat @Zse @JazzyS
3ec6f5b662bd0adc05210c8e544e9b1d

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:…a wonderful Saturday to you all :jack_o_lantern::turkey::fallen_leaf::coffee::sunflower::maple_leaf::hugs:

@Dazercat @zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @Jasty2

11 Likes

Happy Saturday my sober peeps :sun_with_face::coffee::sunflower::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::turkey::jack_o_lantern:

@dazercat @SoberVigilant @cjp @Bomdhil @2JTravNZ @tailee17 @jbaldwin84 @Tragicfarinelli

10 Likes

:wave:

7 Likes

@Davina_Davis @JazzyS @TrustyBird @Steve14 @Zse @Bluekoolaid @tailee17 @Bomdhil @WilliamBloke

12 Likes

IMG_9206

5 Likes

Good morning coffee crew. Treating myself to a “fall latte” kinda a fancy pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin puree. Delicious!

9 Likes

@Davina_Davis @JazzyS @Dazercat @Steve14

I wish to made a coffee like that!!! Looks delicious

6 Likes

exactly my thoughts (Was thinking that before i saw your comment LOL) – looks so lush and delicious :yum:

2 Likes

@JazzyS if you discover the secret let me now. by the way @JazzyS you are such a lovely sober friend. Thank you for be here and help so many.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Awe thanks Thomas. Appreciate your friendship too :hugs:

I will definitely share the secret if I can duplicate such an amazing coffee :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @Alisa @acromouse @Steve14 @JazzyS @Dazercat @Davina_Davis @tailee17

8 Likes