The Coffee Shop ☕️

0530 and first 0° night of this autumn coffee. I had a first big freakout yday about my degree and the coursework and my ability and my aversion to competition and to showing myself and my mind totally regressed into what it used to be like. Not good. Complete w death wish and that total black hopelessness that comes for me fast when I feel like I cannot manage. I got through it, it passed. But it’s a wake up call. Sanity is not a reliable constant for me, never was. Hence the 0530 cos I’m that bitch who gotta get up two hrs early on her 14hrs, 400km commute day to lift weights so she got a better chance at the mental cogs staying in place today. Thank the gods for coffee and weights and whatever other tools we all also use to stay functional. Much love. :coffee::boar::stars:

12 Likes

My brain goes squiggly on me too some days. Sending you a great big hug and a coffee refill. And some flowers and creepy crawlies: :honeybee::lady_beetle::bug::beetle::mosquito::cockroach::bouquet::lotus:🪻 :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Good luck to you today. 0° wow, I’m not sure what it was in London but it was kinda chilly I guess. Coffee looks really cosy.

2 Likes

My 7 mushroom :coffee:

Starting to really love this with my coffee.

6 Likes

Lol!
But seriously…
Coffee enema in bed>wake n bake.

3 Likes

Grateful this mental battle passed. Hope you were able to enjoy your coffee and weights and had a fantastic day.

So greatful for the healthy tools that keep us functional :people_hugging:

You know what’s crazy? IFunny is the reason I found Sober Time :rofl: Hard to believe something good came out of that group of degenerates (myself included)!

4 Likes

I’m dying here!! :rofl:

Hotel cappuccino :yum:

11 Likes

looks heavenly – enjoy :yum:

1 Like

Got another cappuccino sent my way. She’s getting it down.

Yes, new cups. Again.

6 Likes

OOH - :yum: look good. homemade yumminess made for you - lucky!

new cups too :thinking: love em :heart:

1 Like

Cat & A Cappuccino

6 Likes

The mugs my girlfriend chose for my morning coffee :grin:
Day 1

Day 2

11 Likes

By George I thinks she’s got it!

Best one yet.
:pray::coffee::heart:

6 Likes

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing: there’s nothing like the morning coffee ritual, sets me up for the rest of the day. These days, I drink decaf, but the ritual remains the same.

2 Likes

I got my li’l Black & Decker 5 Cup Coffee Maker and currently I’ve been rockin’ Seattle’s Best™…either Henry’s Blend or Breakfast Blend.

I throw in 4 - 4½ tablespoons of coffee to, roughly, 2 - 2½ cups of water, turn that coffee maker on and trot off to the shower. Once I’m clean ‘n’ towel-wrapped, that baby’s done a-brewin’! Next, I pour some simply dee-lightful Silk™ Vanilla Almond Non-Dairy Creamer into a big ol’ coffee mug, add the coffee and :boom::exploding_head: I’m RARIN’ TO GO! for the day (After getting dressed, of course…no, I swear!:crazy_face:)! :rofl:

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

4 Likes

6 Likes

She looks just like my cat that passed away 4 years ago. Her name was Sofey, she was 18 years old. Miss my Sofey.

2 Likes