The Coffee Shop ☕️

18 is awesome!
That’s Maverick he’s 10.
Alice that orange one of mine around here on the boxes is 17. On the cat thread.
I use to have a dog named Sophie, long time ago.

1 Like

I barried my dear Sophie in the yard(i spelled it wrong before) by my tree. She was special. Our first animal 6 months into my marriage. After she passed and my other cat, i didn’t want animals anymore. But now that i got 2 sons, i think it’s time. I’ll probably go little Dog first then a cat. Man, it’s crazy just seeing that picture you posted made me kinda emotional. Maverick looks EXACTLY LIKE SOPHIE.

2 Likes

Grateful for my coffee adventure this morning.

@JazzyS
I’m grateful for marketing. Bold Slugger, No way I wasn’t buying a bag o those beans :blush:

6 Likes

Heck the “big shoulders” makes ME wanna buy this and I’m normally really pretty averse to marketing! Does it have like amino acids or sth in there? :rofl: if not, how was the taste at least?

No pic but I got my first coffee w my writer colleagues today instead of hiding out in the room for the entire break. I tell you guys, that coffee tasted so good. Like friends and freedom. :face_holding_back_tears: :boar:

4 Likes

The one I was drinking on the right was a Colombian roast. It was really good. Usually not strong enough for me but I liked this. Bold Slugger is going home with me. Hopefully it’s a bold dark roast. I’m sure it’ll be good either way.

2 Likes

Omg…I do love that marketing…I do hope it delivers a rich bold taste. :yum::smiling_face:

1 Like

Still loving my cappuccino maker :two_hearts:
And the machine works pretty well too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I want to live above a coffee shop and bakery.
Pumpkin Spiced Scone
Stumptown House Blend
@JazzyS

6 Likes

How heavenly would it be to live above a coffee shop OMG! Damn - that looks good - enjoy :yum:

2 Likes

Best part of waking up

Pumpkin bread this morning.
Also the best part of traveling sober is enjoying the morning coffee with a bakey snacky :yum:

6 Likes

oh look at that slice of heaven – i’m drooling over here :yum:
Enjoy your delicious coffee break!

2 Likes

Brace yourselves as I am getting ready to tell you a tale (tail?) of horror.
Last night while my kitties were chasing each other around someone’s tail grabbed my coffee carafe and…
I can’t say it, it’s too dark.
Good thing I have not one, not two but 3 backup coffee options this morning.
New carafe is ordered and cost more than my actual pot. I am unashamedly a Mr.Coffee $20 drip pot gal.
Morning! Day 644.

11 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

That’s a nice set up right there though.
:coffee:

2 Likes

While I was consoling the guilty (and freaked out) party I just kept saying, that was MY favorite toy. :cry:

3 Likes

Oh no.

That is a horror story… thankfully with a good ending.

I have broken a few myself and now have 2 backups :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is one badass mug!!

2 Likes

Its my “test me world, go ahead and try” mentality mug.

You know how people used to drink out of the skulks of their enemies? Drinking is my enemy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Girl I love it…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Feeling strong today. My energy will be “get outta here with that nonsense”. I can feel it. :muscle:t3::brain:

3 Likes

Treating myself to a morning espresso :coffee::sun_with_face:
Damn delicious :yum:

9 Likes

8 Likes