The Coffee Shop ☕️

Does anyone just stick to one brand of coffee, or shop around?

Any coffee subscribers?

I do like:
Taylors lazy Sunday
Taylors Fika
Coaltown Black gold
All Press
Caravan roasters
Black mountain

I also subscribe to Batch coffee a monthly rotation of new roaster’s.

Just wondered if you stick to one brand. I can’t, but I do know what I like.

2 Likes

I like to mix up the beans to do my own blends – one of them is a organic True Goodness brand but the others are whatever i want to try for different profiles… i do tend to always go for the dark roast or the french roast.

Was thinking of doing a coffee subscription but haven’t tried one yet.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying a coffee subscription but haven’t yet. I’m truly brand loyal to Kicking Horse coffee but my store has stopped carrying it. I had to order my last batch on Amazon so I will probably move onto something else soon.

Coffee is life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

That looks cozy. Rest and heal up. :coffee::boom::coffee:

1 Like

Will do Emilie, thx for saying hello :coffee::bike:

1 Like

I’ve not heard of kicking horse! Might not get it here in UK. If I had to stay one brand specific it would be Taylors for high street, Ethiopian beans at the coffee cart in Kensington while out, and allpress/coaltown for more costly treats.

I’m very traditional in my flavours, I like a dark roast with nutty or chocolate background. None of the rinsed fruit crap for me thanks. @JazzyS

3 Likes

omg - hope you are able to properly rest and heal. Grateful to see you here - we missed you too. :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thx so much Jasmine, it’s healing quite fast and bonus it’s the bones ligaments are doing well.
Nice to hear from you, you care for us all , TY

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t do flavored coffee. If I’m feeling fancy I’ll buy one at a coffee shop with steamed milk but that is about it. :tophat::coffee:

2 Likes

I usually don’t do flavors either. But this stuff is Da Bomb! Cup is from my son’s semester abroad in Mexico, I am grateful he is home safe.

6 Likes

Yep. I would try that. :yum:

2 Likes

G morning sober peeps.
Coffee done and chilling w green tea as resting my leg here and endless journalling :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Here’s encouragement for an exciting sober weekend and don’t forget to get your endorphins in you fitness freaks. Maybe, he said the answer is always maybe :thinking:
Love to you! -8:30 am Pacific West Coast

6 Likes

Coffee in the truck this morning before baseball starts for the day. I often think about the early parts of my life when it’s just me out here. I remember when I was just a kid with some dreams and playing ball in my hometown and now I get to watch my players write their own stories with a little help from me.

5 Likes

@Jwfletcher4792 G mornin Jake, glad you can be a roll model for the young ball players. Good on you!!

My tummy says the coffee was 2 strong today --so I’m going to go easy on the food today :arrow_right: more water pls!

Grateful for new book with my water and journaling: ACoA --The Loving Parent Guidebook ( how to reparent yourselves)
:parrot::heart::pray::bike::bike::bike:

2 Likes

Thanks! It was a fun day we played the alumni players today and had a cookout :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot. Glad it was fun.
Did the kiddos kid around with each other too? I bet they did…

1 Like

Seems like a lot but it’s really all in a days work as a head coach lol yeah everyone joked around and had a good time!

1 Like

This time each morning is my favourite.

There was a kitten there but alas they teleported as kittens do.

5 Likes

I feel very comfortable with my friends here.

7 Likes

G Mornin sober peeps! Have coffee will travel!! May our heads hit the pillow sober tonight, its a win!!!
:parrot::heart::pray::bike::bike::bike:

8 Likes