The easiest 3 days clean and sober

2 months ago I couldn’t get more than 3 days sober for many months and over a year no more than 5 consecutive days. Today I have 3 days clean and doesn’t feel like a life time. Relapsing with some traction in the fellowships and experienceing the blessings of recovery have made today a breeze in recovery I did 2 meetings after work taking my new comer chip and will until my 30 days again. This time I’m not stressed on how I’m going to make it through tomorrow, or next week. I know how to stay clean for today and that’s what I’ll keep on doing going forward. keeping an open mind, taking suggestions, calling texting addicts/alcoholics daily, meetings, naps, talking to myself in the mirror (screaming is a new one I may try if needed lol), praying, surrendering everyday (new one), speaking to my sponsor, working the steps, in the end if ever in doubt what gets me through is “As long as I practice the principals of recovery I have nothing to fear Just for today”. Stay blessed in recovery fam

6 Likes

Good to hear, well done! :facepunch:

1 Like

Great job on your three days and it sounds like you have a good plan for yourself and taking action on it. Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations it sounds like you have a very strong sobriety plan keep up the great work take it one day at a time

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you absolutely one day at a time.

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate it.

1 Like

That… is a plan…… That is building a strong foundation that will bear up in times of discouragement and complacency. Our plans seem extremely similar. God Bless You.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes great foundation. Stay blessed in recovery friend. :hugs: