The end of a chapter

I’ve given this everything and had so much encouragement and I’ve put my heart out there. I’ve said good bye before but this is my final one. I can’t not drink, if I can keep this to one or two times a week then this must be normal drinking. if it gets worse then I’ll come back for help. Thank you so much everyone and I wish you all the best on your journey but that’s it for me. Good bye.

8 Likes

Take care of yourself Paul, I’ll miss your posts.

That’s a shame, because you seemed to seriously want to quit. But you’ve got to do what you think is right for you.
Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll be thinking of you. We’ll miss you here. All the best.

Take care Paul, I always appreciated your responses and help. I wish you the best. It’s sad time rite now so definitely do what you need to do, but I do believe that if you came here before bc you weren’t happy with your drinking and believed you had a problem before. Then the problem will surface again, but for now take care and enjoy yourself sir

3 Likes

Take care my friend!! I have so appreciated your posts, friendship and kindness. I hope you find the path that works for you and keeps you healthy, happy and safe. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Take care, Paul.