The Feb29ers (Feb 29th, March 1st)

@Marisim yes, most days, I do feel like I’m raising them alone. But my husband has allowed me to be a stay at home mom for the past 7 years. I was too scared to put my kids in daycare. I’m going back to work in the fall though. I think that will help a lot with MANY of my issues.

1 Like

My area code is way off, it’s just before 18:00 here lol. I love reading up on everyone’s days and evenings in the morning and when I get home from work. If you can do it, so can I!! Let’s keep going!!

1 Like

Come on in!!

2 Likes

Thanks for adding me to your group. I’m on my NEW day 1 today. I’m not feeling so hot. Called out of work today. Feeling guilty about that too. Buuuuut, it’s nice to find this group. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I too used to be very active, especially with playing softball. But it was also about the socializing and drinking - not going to lie. :slight_smile: I loved my team and playing ball, but I got a concussion 2 years ago (weird 1-hopper ground ball got me right between the eyes) and I haven’t really played since. I also used to do home workouts (21 day fix, resistance bands) which I’ve fallen out of. But this group is pushing me to want to start again!! I got rid of my scale a while back, and am curious to know what my before and after weight is… In the past I have checked my weight too frequently, like everyday twice a day. I might pick one up again (because I am seriously curious) but would need to put boundaries in place so I don’t go down that road again.

1 Like

Here’s my all time favorite post, for newbies… Give it a read.

8 Likes

@Journey1 I’m working through 21 day fix right now! Do you know they re-shot it and each episode is “live”. So it’s not the same videos over and over again. It really makes it easier to stick with.

2 Likes

@Sunsw686 glad you could join! I have had my roughest day so far (#3) but after a few tense hours, I was over it and the craving was gone. Keep checking in here. Read other threads. Don’t get lost in your head. :heart:

4 Likes

I didnt know that, but maybe I should look into it. I hated dealing with all the DVDs - what a pain!

1 Like

Hey team! Day 4 is done and I actually didn’t gave much of a desire tonight. Which is a bit weird, given yesterday was pretty tough… but I’ll take it! My husband also made it - didn’t even bring it up. Although I did treat myself to a bowl of cheetos… I have been having a soda each night too, mainly via sodastream but tonight had a Sprite. I drink coffee in the morning, herbal tea and water in the afternoon. What are your na beverages of choice right now?

3 Likes

Good morning my dear friends!

Wow so many posts for me to read while I was asleep… Gives me something to do at work😅.

But to sum up: everybody’s made it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

@Sunsw686
A warm welcome to the group!

@AnonymousD
Tillykke!

I slept for 8 hours, yay!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :heart:

3 Likes

I can very much relate to that feeling. But well done on your 5 days training pass. Im actually very pleased with myself in this very moment, because i actually get up at 4:50 am to hit the gym for a yoga class at 6. When i woke up i had tons of excuses for why i shouldnt go. Like i havent slept well, i so tired and i have a little headache and so on. But i did it :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: first yogaclass in around 5 years i think and i feel good. Have you done yogaclass? :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush: take it easy today. Give yourself some selfcaring and drink alot of water. Stay in bed if that makes you most comfortable and binge some series to get your thoughts busy. I actually slept most of my first day and healed some of the worse feelings. :heart:

2 Likes

Greeeeaaaat! I am currently sending you over a golden star :star2:!

I attended a yoga class (10 sessions) a couple of years ago and didn’t like it, but I think it was more because of the other members.

They were all very skinny and like upper class clean eating fanatics :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I have had the same with the scale. But now i only do it once a week. The weight is to much up and down during the day, so it made me sick in the long run. Maybe we should hit some 30 days challenge in here. Support is some amazing in this group.

So i know we’re in different time zones, it’s 2 am here, but the smoke detector just went off in my bathroom (no smoke). My heart was beating so hard it hurt. It makes me wonder though… I was dreaming of an old flame… maybe Someone wanted to stop that train of thought before it got too far down the line…

2 Likes

Well done you :blush::heart: coffee and unfortunately a bit addicted to cola, but try to switch it during a day with some sparkling water with a bit of taste in like Lemon or so :heart:

I wish you a good first day…my first day was shitty as hell, but you are not alone in this anymore. You have us to support you! Feel free to write anytime, anything and as much as you like.

Are you living in America or in Europe? There’s people in the US, Canada and Europe here. So at any time zone you’re gonna reach somebody if you need to. :heart:

1 Like

Are you danish :joy::joy: but thank you.

You are the best too- this group makes me smile alot during the day :heart:

That is not Nice. But actually i just went inside myself because i was definately the biggest one there and some of the excersises was had to so because of my belly :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy: