The Genie Game Thread

I wonder if any RP forum has done a “Wish backfire hall of fame” thread where people retell campaigns of theirs that ended in catastrophe this way. That could be a fun read.

3 Likes

Lol. That would be pretty epic

1 Like

I wish to be able to properly peal a banana

2 Likes

In a flash you are transported to a deserted island rich with bananas. You will have years to practice various techniques until you master it. The island is also rich with Banana Spiders (Brazilian Wandering Spiders).

2 Likes

I wish that all the kids in the world could grow up in a safe environment, feeling loved and never needed to be hungry, beaten, abused or abandoned in anyway.

And don’t you dare to play any ugly genie tricks on that wish.

4 Likes

I wish for this too ! :heart::pray:

3 Likes

Your wish is my command! :smiley:

4 Likes

I wish I could eat and eat with no negative effect from excess calories. :sweat_smile: Give me ALL the carbs! :pizza::spaghetti::hamburger::taco:

1 Like

Poof. You suddenly find your appetite has no limits. You can eat and eat and you never seem to gain any weight or have any digestive upset. However, you notice after just a day that you find yourself unable to sleep because of your voracious hunger. Unable to keep up with the need for constant nourishment your body begins wasting away from your body’s massive caloric requirements.

2 Likes

Ohh nooooo!!! Careful what you wish for!!!

1 Like

Magical Contracts are fickle! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I wish I that have a full head of thick, healthy, and silky hair. Don’t care what color. I’ll make it work.

3 Likes

@DungeonMaster is it completely clear and transparent?

1 Like

I wish for my most current recursive meta-wish to be retroactively allowable and immediately placed into effect!

:thinking:

2 Likes

James!!! Delete your post :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
:rofl:

3 Likes

tenor (58)

2 Likes

tenor (59)

1 Like

SwoooooooN :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::+1::sweat_smile:

Your hair begins to grow in rich curls with an amazing sheen. It’s lustrous and beautiful. But, its growing so rapidly that you must cut it every few minutes. You begin carrying shears with you everywhere you go. The hairs’ strength and resiliency continues to grow though, to the point where the shears are unable to properly cut it. Soon the hair becomes a tangled net of debris. Youre unable to leave your home and must have people come in with power tools to saw it off which tears the hair from your scalp in bloody swatches, which quickly means and is repeated. You’re unable to sleep for fear of suffocation in your own hair. Eventually, you die of exhaustion… :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes